• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cohiba Behike 52

duglynukem

Nuclear Advocate
This has been a much reviewed cigar. The general consensus is this is a wonderful stick, arguably the finest cuban cigar since the mid 90's. I had the good fortune to be gifted a couple of the 52's and would like to add my thumbs up to the rest of the fortunate souls that have had the opportunity to have one.

Length: 4.7 (119mm)
Ring Gauge: 52
Factory Shape: Laguito No.4

I appologize for the photos. All I can say is the shorter the stick got the shakier my hand got...

This cigar has a secret ingredient (the tobacco leaf called "Medio tiempo") that is reported to be the key to the complex flavors. The cigar is very smooth with a perfect draw. The flavors are subtle spice. I found it very satisfying. The rumors are that this cigar will only get better with age. I just don't see how you can leave it alone long enough to find out.

While this cigar is very difficult to come by it is clearly worth the search. This is one for the record books.

Behike52-3.jpg

Behike52-2.jpg

Behike52-1.jpg

What's with the joint in the pics? Also is that an Illusione butt? I'd prefer to buy 3 illusione's than one Behike.

Edit: Sigh, damn auto correct!

Hoping my Bro. brings me a couple of behikes back from China.

Fingers crossed!!

They are pretty good! I ordered the 52's back in 2009! I'm down to 4 in my box! I only smoke them on my birthday (LOL) :D

Is it worth the money?

They are worth the price but theres a limit (IMO) as in 45-40 $ for one is kind of expensive....I cannot wait for my little brother to go back to Cuba on a trip. He'll have on hell of an order starting with take every Behike you see and then start the list. lol

From all the sticks I smoked while being in CUba the Behike 52 was clearly the superior product, no flaws no nowhere!

These are on my list to try at some point, but I think I'll be happy with a siglo VI at half the price.

chiefmd said:
Is it worth the money?
IMHO I think they are worth every penny. I think this might be one of the best Cubans that I smoked to date. I have about 4 52s from 2010 left in my humidor i'm saving for a special occasion but even the newer ones still are just phenomenal smokes. I could smoke the cigar every day if I can afford it and get my hands on enough of them. IMHO every cigar smoker should try at least one

I have had one of those in my humidor for about a year now, never tasted it but glad to see such good reviews. Might light it up for new years to welcome 2014 with a positive note!