• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

College Football Bowl Pick'em YEAR 7 *signups

ONE day, 18 hours, and 40 minutes to get over to espn and get your team set up!!

Clint's off to a good start! Boise decides to show up and play for a change. Christy chose Boise and Marshall; I laughed when she told me and she changed her picks...I'm in the dog house now.

Good start, small crew this year, but glad some of us could still make it in.

With only 5 of us (7 entries); I am fine paying out 25/10 or 30/5. Any thoughts from the other 4 of you? :)

Two good semifinal games last night. Georgia opens as a 4.5 point underdog against Bama next week on Bovada.

Even though I lost a bunch of points, I enjoyed watching UCF beat Auburn!

Well, this has been an interesting bowl season. And it looks like if Mike, his girl, Clint, and I all pick Bama (the obvious choice) to win then Clint wins...actually if any of us pick the same as Clint he will win.

Hey Clint, who you picking?

Well, this has been an interesting bowl season. And it looks like if Mike, his girl, Clint, and I all pick Bama (the obvious choice) to win then Clint wins...actually if any of us pick the same as Clint he will win.

Might be a fade!

Wow, we have all stunk it up but somehow I'm leading this mess. I think Mikes girl has 1st by 3 points if we both win based on PPR. Honestly, I'm not sure who I'm going with as I like both teams and always cheer on the SEC...except the UCF game...which was awesome.

Might use the random pick for last game :p