• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Contest: Spread the CC wealth

Corneighdo

Corneighdo
I know I have not been here long, but I've met some very friendly, helpful S/BOTLs here who have guided, scolded me, and generally made this place more comfortable. I want to extend my gratitude to the community with a fun little contest.

I'll be going to ISOM tonight, landing tomorrow. Of course, I'll be bringing as many sticks back as budget allows for.

The contest will be simple:

GUESS how many sticks I will be bringing back.
Tiebreaker: GUESS how many boxes, and how many singles.

This is not how many I will purchase while I am there, but how many actually make it back with me.

This should be a fun, and I expect wide ranging numbers in your guesses as many of you don't know my budget or haven't seen how I purchase.

One lucky winner will get a sampling of the loot I bring back.

Rules/Exceptions: Only open to members who have been here as long as me, or longer.

Edit: Contest will be open until I return, April 18th.

If it is packaged in a box OR JAR, then it will count as a box. We can call any Bundles as singles.
And what about pectas? Do they count as a box or singles because they're small? Is a 5x5 a box or 5 or 6 boxes? And what about culebras, are they a single cigar, three cigars, or a box because they come in a coffin? And if you buy a box of culebras, is that 1 box or 4?

And are we guessing how many we think are real and how many we think will be fake, or what? :D:D:p

And what about pectas? Do they count as a box or singles because they're small? Is a 5x5 a box or 5 or 6 boxes? And what about culebras, are they a single cigar, three cigars, or a box because they come in a coffin? And if you buy a box of culebras, is that 1 box or 4?

And are we guessing how many we think are real and how many we think will be fake, or what? :D:D:p

You are asking for far too many clues. ;) And just because you and Josh are being pesky, I'll limit this to one guess per HOUSEHOLD. :p

But I will clarify:
If it is packaged in a box OR JAR, then it will count as a box. A 3 pack or 5 pack is a cardboard pack, not a box, so I would consider those singles. For Culebras, 3 twisted together would be 3. 1 cigar equals 1 cigar. A full box of 9 (3x3) would be 1 box.

You are asking for far too many clues. ;) And just because you and Josh are being pesky, I'll limit this to one guess per HOUSEHOLD. :p

But I will clarify:
If it is packaged in a box OR JAR, then it will count as a box. A 3 pack or 5 pack is a cardboard pack, not a box, so I would consider those singles. For Culebras, 3 twisted together would be 3. 1 cigar equals 1 cigar. A full box of 9 (3x3) would be 1 box.
But they're technically a box :p and luckily we have two different addresses we can use :p :p

Oh, and what happens if the cigars get damaged on the way home and break in half, do they count as two cigars or one?

6 boxes

159 cigars

19 singles

7 boxes
250 cigars
30 singles.

Cool contest thanks for having it.

Cool contest. Have fun on your trip.

223 cigars
6 boxes
50 singles

Hahaha analytical much? :D I'm not picking - I'm exactly the same way! Good to know I'm not the only one!