• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Brotherhood contest

pembroke3355

Banned
Seems that tensions are really high as of late between some of the newer members and older members. CP is a wonderful place that has room for everyone. We need FOGS to keep CP a safe place. We need newbies to help carry on CP down the road.

This is a FUN contest between 2 newer members(2007 or later join dates) and 2 older members(2006 or before dates). Please post in the thread if you want to take part in it.

I am going to send 4 cigars each to the 4 members who take place in this. The bands will be removed and the cigars will be cut. There will be a point system format.

1 point for guessing the country of origin.

3 points for guessing the brand of cigar.

5 points if you can name the actual cigar that you are smoking.

A nice 5er will be sent to the member with the most points after the 4 cigars. All 4 member will receive the exact same cigars in a numbered baggie to be smoked in that order.

I will pick the 4 members to take part in this contest sometime tomorrow evening.

Rules

1. Be a active member of CP.

2. Be able to smoke 1 cigar a week and post your guess.

I will PM a respected member on the board who is not taking place in the contest what the 4 sticks are after the 4 members all confirm sticks were received. Hope we can get some light hearted laughs. Most of all I would like to see the community come back together. So let's have some fun between the newer and older members.

This seems like alot of fun! I would love to try this out. As long as you see me fit for entering and if you are willing to ship to Canada (I will chip in to help cover costs of shipping) also to let you know ahead of time Shipping takes normaly 5-10 days to get to me from the USA.

If I don't qualify thanks for having this will be fun to follow and watch!

This looks like a great contest. Extremely nice play on your part. I can't wait to see the outcome. :thumbs:

If there's space, I'll play.
Chris
Edit: What about points for whether I like it or not... I fear this is the only category I may score highly in lol

I'll play if you'll have me. I've taken part in at least one other blind review thread and thought the experience was enlightening.

Best,
g

Sounds like a good contest. If anyone bails, I would be happy to step on

Maybe this will settle the Newb/ FOG debate once and for all...

That we're just naturally better than they are... Bring it on!!!

I'd love to play if there's an opening... probably too late to get in on it.. but it's worth a shot!

That is a great idea. I applaud any newb who is willing to go head to head with some of the FOGs. I certainly don't have the nerve to try, but good for them who do. There is no way I would try to identify a stick without any help. I'm too new to the whole game. But it sounds like an entertaining thread once they start posting their guesses.