• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Chefs Pass

Did the pass get handed off? Will it get back on the road to Spivy soon?

Did the pass get handed off? Will it get back on the road to Spivy soon?

Yes. Yes.

Friggin' nosey today...geesh!

Sorry, my brain is damaged from reading all 6 pages of that stupid humidor thread.

No worries.

We did have '93 Boli lonsdales after a nice meal.

I followed it with a 98 PSD4 and a 98 RyJ Exhib #4....Tom, I believe had a 2000 Monte EL robusto and finished the night with a light Fonseca(ehhh, he's learning ;) )!

I hope your head feels better.

Is this thing going to hit the road again today? Breedy's heading out of town next week and I want to be sure this gets to him asap so he can play.

Is this thing going to hit the road again today? Breedy's heading out of town next week and I want to be sure this gets to him asap so he can play.

No.

Spivy - pm me your addy - unless gonz wants it to go to breedy then spivy?

Otherwise this will head out tomorrow - via fedex.

edit:
-----looks like this will head out tomorrow and get to Spivy (prolly) Monday------

I think since Breedy's in OH it wouldn't make sense to send to him then back to Spivy then all the way to IN after him. Spivy, can you weigh in and let us know if you think you can do a record turn-around on this?

I think since Breedy's in OH it wouldn't make sense to send to him then back to Spivy then all the way to IN after him. Spivy, can you weigh in and let us know if you think you can do a record turn-around on this?

Well if it is delivered on Monday. Fedex Ground delivers at about 10 am. I will bring my puts with me to the office and send out same day. I think we still need Gary's T/P for me to make mine.

Ed

Well if it is delivered on Monday. Fedex Ground delivers at about 10 am. I will bring my puts with me to the office and send out same day. I think we still need Gary's T/P for me to make mine.

Ed

Yea yea yea...push it back on the bottle neck! :laugh:

Takes:

10 Cohiba Siglo V MAR 08 - Por Larranaga Robusto EL
60 Trini Ingenios AGU OCT 07 Put: Kingantz - HU Mag 50 EL
72 Partagas Series P #2 Tubos '08 Put: Ironpeddler - Sancho Beli 97

SLR Lonnie 99

Ed

Yea yea yea...push it back on the bottle neck! :laugh:

Takes:

10 Cohiba Siglo V MAR 08 - Por Larranaga Robusto EL
60 Trini Ingenios AGU OCT 07 Put: Kingantz - HU Mag 50 EL
72 Partagas Series P #2 Tubos '08 Put: Ironpeddler - Sancho Beli 97

SLR Lonnie 99

Those look good to me! :thumbs:

Everything is in order. I'll update this post with a DC when I get it.

Thanks for having me play...I'll work on a recipe this weekend....heck, here's a quick one we talked about this week:

Ingred:

Some ribs (country/spare/whatever)
Large bottle of Sweet Bay Ray's BBQ (spicy or regular - to taste)
Medium/small jar of Bone Sucking' Sauce(hot)

Equipt:

Medium-larger crock-pot!

In the pot but some of the SBR's sauce....oh, about an inch-ish.
Cut and put the ribs in(3-5+ ribs per section) - stand on end or just lay flat....if stacking put some BBQS between.

Once they are all in place, pour the BSS on them, spread around a little to coat then pour some more SBR's ....just a drizzle all around.

I've used the whole container of Bone Suckin' sauce and about 3/4ish of the SBR's.

Now cover and keep on low heat for HOURS!!!!

Roger tried this last weekend (sans the BSS) and thought around 6 hours should do it.
I leave them in for around 10(ovenight usually)...they meat falls off the bone.

If you want to grab it and eat...go with a little less time.

This also work great for pork butt....BUT, keep that in for atleast 10 hours....then it just melts!

Enjoy.

<did I already mention this recipe/procedure?>

OK, first post updated, we'll motor on along and get this to Breedy before he's out of town. :thumbs:

Spivy, you can go ahead and work on your p/t's now.

Ok. Here is my preliminary T/P

Take
78 Tatuaje Frankenstein
83 Montecristo Edmundo Tubo 08
86 HU Mag 50 EL

Puts:
89 Tatuaje Reserva SW Maduro
90 Johnny-O Sublime
91 Cohiba Siglo VI
92 Tatuaje Regios Reserva

Ok. Here is my preliminary T/P

Take
78 Tatuaje Frankenstein
86 HU Mag 50 EL

Puts:
90 Johnny-O Sublime
91 Cohiba Siglo VI

This cigar is the EL from '05, not the new regular production Mag 50, so a Siglo VI ($15-$17 cigar) won't work here. :D

I think this should work

Take
78 Tatuaje Frankenstein
86 HU Mag 50 EL

Puts:
90 Johnny-O Sublime
91 Ramón Allones Exclusivo Reino Unido 2005

FYI...

With all the Johnny-O! sticks in current passes, I contacted John for complete pricing. I searched around and didn't find all the prices in one spot.

Pricing is for bundles of 25, 24 for the (8) culebras.

Beli-$205
Corona Extra pigtails-$165
CG-$165
Lonsdale-$175, $185 shaggies
baby Salomones-$225
Sublime-$225
DC-$225
P-109-$225
Mag50-$205
Culebra Lonnie-$205
Culebra Churchill-$225
Culebra A-$275
Cazador shaggie-$205
Lancero-$205
Mareva-$125
Corona-$140

That's good to know. I checked one of his more recent sales threads and found the Sublimes for example were $225. Theoretically if someone were to put that for an Edmundo Tubo I'd be OK with it, since one of my sources I always check sells the Edmundo Tubos for what works out to about $8.60 a piece.