• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Fantasy Football 2 - 2016

I JUST DID NOW! I AM FURIOUS!!!!!! Friggin Shady McCoy himself delivers the blow... wow. What a way to go...
yea, shitty way to lose let alone it being your first loss. sorry man! Not sure whats worse, Darin losing by .33 points or you now losing by .67 because of a stat correction.

yea, shitty way to lose let alone it being your first loss. sorry man! Not sure whats worse, Darin losing by .33 points or you now losing by .67 because of a stat correction.

Best part is it wasn't my worst loss all year. In my other league I lost by .02 of a point. I was PRAYING for a stat correction to come through on Wednesday and it DID... only it was for an increase of 1 more point.

That's probably why I lost by 1. Shouldn't have hoped so hard a stat correction would make me a winner... :)

Well, after this week, looks like I need a miracle to even make the playoffs!! Very disappointing, but you guys killed it this year.

***BUT PLEASE remember to update your rosters! We have a few weeks left and several of us are fighting for a spot in the playoffs. IF you do not set your lineup, due to bye's or injuries, you are giving easy wins to other players and making it unfair for the rest of us! Fix that shit for the final two weeks!! There are still some Bye week games left. ***

There are still some Bye week games left. ***

Which by the way is totally ridiculous! Why the NFL decided to put two teams on bye in week 13 is beyond me... Here's to hoping I don't lose any more games to stat corrections ;)

Well, after this week, looks like I need a miracle to even make the playoffs!! Very disappointing, but you guys killed it this year.

***BUT PLEASE remember to update your rosters! We have a few weeks left and several of us are fighting for a spot in the playoffs. IF you do not set your lineup, due to bye's or injuries, you are giving easy wins to other players and making it unfair for the rest of us! Fix that shit for the final two weeks!! There are still some Bye week games left. ***

Playoff Spots 1-4 are set, the 5th and 6th spot are up in the air and Paul(5th) and Matt(6th) will play this week. There are Bye's this week; there are a few teams with vacant roster spots. This should not be an issue at this point!

Good Luck to all in the playoffs!!

In my big money league I had Keenan Allen (out for the year week 1), Alshon Jeffery (four game suspension in playoffs), Deandre Hopkins (bust), Melvin Gordon (season ending injury playoff week 1), Dez Bryant (1 catch for 10 yards and one fumble for an overall total of zero points), Terrelle Pryor (1 catch for 3 yards), Jimmy Graham (1 catch 16 yards), and Phillip Rivers (3 interceptions, 2 lost fumbles)...

There are trainwreck weeks and then there's that season... I barely managed 9-4 record by stitching together a useful team off of waiver pickups, spending all my FAAB by week 10... it was a shitshow... and it ended about how it began...

That sucks! This just was not my year in any of my leagues; bad beats and huge blowups against my teams were a standard.
Good luck next week everyone!

I am on the road the next two days, but unless we have a miracle tonight....Congrats to Jimmy on taking 1st place out of no where!!! From 6th seed to 1st place! Great few weeks for your team to come through...

Yeah buddy! I was pretty much Fantasy trash juice this year. Glad me team was able to come through in the clutch!

Paul not sure if you have my new address...lmk

Wow.

So after basically losing one game all year (technically 2 but one was a stat correction for .2 points), I end the year with nothing after two straight playoff losses and walk away empty handed? Infuriating. I believe that gives me a perfect record this year for bets on football that I've lost. Jeez. I don't even know how that happens...

It's sad enough that 1st and 2nd place in the season had to duke it out for 3rd... :( This is humiliating.

From first to 3rd...I will take it. Thanks for a great season and fro putting this thing together Modo22. Always remember "I'm better than you"

Wow.

So after basically losing one game all year (technically 2 but one was a stat correction for .2 points), I end the year with nothing after two straight playoff losses and walk away empty handed? Infuriating. I believe that gives me a perfect record this year for bets on football that I've lost. Jeez. I don't even know how that happens...

It's sad enough that 1st and 2nd place in the season had to duke it out for 3rd... :( This is humiliating.

Sorry bro! I felt the same way. Crazy season. Gotta make the right calls at the right time. Did you see A-aron got 82 pts on my bench???

Sorry bro! I felt the same way. Crazy season. Gotta make the right calls at the right time. Did you see A-aron got 82 pts on my bench???

I did. :) You should've crushed me. The loss still felt garbage-y anyways. :) I'm more impressed with my perfect record of losses when it matters. HA!

I've got Jim's address but I need 2nd and 3rd place addresses so I can get winings out to everyone.

Thank you,
Paul