• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CPFFL Year 7

I'm sensing that my team is officially beyond hope. Can I just send my money now and avoid the crowds at the end?

Julio can kiss my ass!
hahaha, I wasn't going to say anything, but since you brought it up....Julio and Big Ben went over the top this week. If I had benched Julio and left the roster spot empty I would have lost by 1 point; but instead I will take his 61 points :)

hahaha, I wasn't going to say anything, but since you brought it up....Julio and Big Ben went over the top this week. If I had benched Julio and left the roster spot empty I would have lost by 1 point; but instead I will take his 61 points :)

Brutal

Was playing him in 3/4 leagues somehow!

Out of transactions, oh no! Guess I should have been paying attention and noticed there was a limit . . .

Looks like I squeeked my way into the playoffs....had Chester won his game, I would have lost the PF tie-breaker and missed out.

But Chester lost by 1 point....ouch. Though if I'm being honest it's hard for me to feel too bad for ya bro. My first two losses of the season were by a combined total of 1 pt. So I feel your pain.

Off to the playoffs!!

Fucking awesome last few weeks. Always feels great to lose 6 in a row. Ugh

Looks like I squeeked my way into the playoffs....had Chester won his game, I would have lost the PF tie-breaker and missed out.

But Chester lost by 1 point....ouch. Though if I'm being honest it's hard for me to feel too bad for ya bro. My first two losses of the season were by a combined total of 1 pt. So I feel your pain.

Off to the playoffs!!

It was close Wyatt....but no cigar

Last edited: