• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CPFFL Year 8 - ESPN League (Sign-up & Season Thread)

I want to play but you can all breath a sigh of relief as I won't be able to. ;) That whole Labor Day weekend I'll be gone camping. Don't know where or what kind of signal I will have.

How many more we need ? Step up people lol

2 Left. I will Start a Group Chat once we fill up.

I added the payouts to the first post. Due at end of the season, I feel this is the safest way and keeps everyone accountable for their own buy-in/ commitment.

1st: $500 (Keeps own $100 and is payed by 4,5,6,7)
2nd: $300 (Keeps own $100 and is payed by 8,9)
3rd: $200 (Keeps own $100 and is payed by 10)
4th: Receives Cigar Type Gift from First Place (Ex: 3 Favorite Cigars)

If you're interested (and have some type of reputation, trade history, etc.) then post below

Well, I'm very interested...and I do have quite the reputation, but according to some it's highly undesirable. ;) I've been into Cigars for many years, and floated around some of the other forums...I'm happy to make an early payment to the Commish, and can provide some tasty sticks as well. If there's still an opening, hope you'll consider me...Thanks Guy's!!

Jake...consider limiting the weekly Add/Drops. Guys flipping 6-8 players a week isn't cool. I limit all my leagues to two per week. Makes people pay more attention to the draft and how they manage their weekly roster...especially come bye week time.

Probably Sunday Sept. 3rd...

That's the last Sunday before the regular season...so you'll have the pre-season to scout talent and see who gets injured. Of course, we have to get 10 to sign-up.

Not sure where we are on filling the last slots. But if this draft is after 11:00am CST then I have to be out. I host an annual shrimp boil at my house that day and it's way too crazy to break away for a draft. I can be setting up for my party in the morning and knocking out the draft, but that's the best I can do. After 11 I'm not available, and the Monday after I'm in an in-person draft for another league.

Just tossing that out there, because I don't know what time we are doing this...if it happens.

Not sure where we are on filling the last slots. But if this draft is after 11:00am CST then I have to be out. I host an annual shrimp boil at my house that day and it's way too crazy to break away for a draft. I can be setting up for my party in the morning and knocking out the draft, but that's the best I can do. After 11 I'm not available, and the Monday after I'm in an in-person draft for another league.

Just tossing that out there, because I don't know what time we are doing this...if it happens.

We can draft all the way to to Wednesday before the first game. Honestly during the week after Labor Day (Tues or Wed) would probably get the most people present. We are getting the hurricane right now...so I may not check in for a couple days. If we don't fill up by Tuesday the 29th then I probably need to pull the plug.

I usually play 2 leagues and 1 of them doesn't look to be making it. I'll step up and sacrifice my team, for the benefit of others :)

Let me know.

I'm not sure what the status of the league is, but here's my draft availability.

Saturday after 6pm pst
Sunday after 4pm pst
Monday morning (pre 12pm) Going for an afternoon deer hunt

I hope this league can make it!

I usually play 2 leagues and 1 of them doesn't look to be making it. I'll step up and sacrifice my team, for the benefit of others :)

Let me know.

Alright...so we need 1 Person. Smoke'M made his first post here in 11 years on the forum....not sure that's going to qualify...but I'll leave it to the group to decide...otherwise we just need 1. I'll send out PMs tonight so hopefully we can start a draft discussion by Wed.

Alright...so we need 1 Person. Smoke'M made his first post here in 11 years on the forum....not sure that's going to qualify...but I'll leave it to the group to decide...otherwise we just need 1. I'll send out PMs tonight so hopefully we can start a draft discussion by Wed.

Pay up and he's in.

Alright, Smoke 'em is in. I can hold the money for the season, no worries. I'm working on the pm now. Sorry I couldn't get to it yesterday, ended up going out and doing hurricane relief. Expect a pm shortly.

Thanks Guy's!! Looking forward to the season, and getting to know you all. I'm an active owner; will respond quickly to all League deadlines, activities, trade offers, etc. Are you ready for some football???