• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP's Cigars 301-1 Pass

Count me in.

One question though... What happened to the 201 level classes? :D

(I hope class clown doesn't equal ass-hattery)

I would love to join another pass but this one is too rich for my humidor. Another 101 or 201 level pass would be great. Anybody starting one?

Greg, I'd love to be included in this if allowed. I had to back out of two previous passes because of work and this one looks great.

I was on the board 8 days before that one started, khari.

So, in response your question, I was studying too much instead of trying to get in on level 2xx classes.

Plus, Kingantz's original post says "All prior members of my 101-1 and 102-1 classes have first dibs of joining up first." I'm not the sharpest cutter in the humidor, so I was just wondering what the poop was. I shall wear the ass hat with remorse, if that is my sentence.

Here was one right here. Were you sleeping while class was in session? :laugh:

while i have not been part of 101 or 201, I'd love to have a spot if one is availible.

I'm going to have to put this on hold for now. My baby girl has been sick for some time and has gotten worse the last few days. Her doctor is sending us to a children's hospital in Charlotte this coming Monday. I'll get back to this when I can focus the attention to it.

Thanks all!

I'm going to have to put this on hold for now. My baby girl has been sick for some time and has gotten worse the last few days. Her doctor is sending us to a children's hospital in Charlotte this coming Monday. I'll get back to this when I can focus the attention to it.

Thanks all!
My thoughts and prayers will be with your daughter and family. Hope everything goes well and quickly antz.

Thanks all!

Sorry to hear that Greg. I hope everything turns out ok.

I'll keep you and your little girl in my thoughts, Greg. Do keep us posted.