• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP's Cigars 301-1 Pass

I'm going to have to put this on hold for now. My baby girl has been sick for some time and has gotten worse the last few days. Her doctor is sending us to a children's hospital in Charlotte this coming Monday. I'll get back to this when I can focus the attention to it.

Thanks all!

Family First Always...at least before cigars.

I wish you and yours the best.

Sorry to hear about your daughter greg. I'm sure it will all be fine, but in the mean time, your familly will be in my thoughts.

I'm going to have to put this on hold for now. My baby girl has been sick for some time and has gotten worse the last few days. Her doctor is sending us to a children's hospital in Charlotte this coming Monday. I'll get back to this when I can focus the attention to it.

Thanks all!

I hope all is going to be well with your daughter and if you need anything please let us all know.
Cigars always take a backseat.

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. We made it to the hospital yesterday okay and the baby girl was in really good spirits. She was actually playing up until the doctor walked in, which she suddenly got a :0 look on her face and came running to daddy. The doctor did a thorough exam, so much so my baby almost passed out from screaming. He ran some tests for what seemed like forever, then came back and said everything looked normal but wanted to schedule to have a full GI done. We're now waiting to get that scheduled. She's had a good day today so far.

Just was browsing and saw this.

Hope all is well Greg, glad to hear the first exam went well. I'll keep you guys in my thoughts and prayers.

Thanks all!

Just now hearing about the little one Greg, nothing is more important. I had something similar with my son about two years ago. Thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery for Princess Lovelace.

Greg,

I'm glad your daughter is back to full recovery, always family first .. then cigars 2nd ...

I'd love to be a part of this Pass, but I no where near have the timeframe you require, hopefully next time around I can share in this.

Nick

My prayers are with you and your family. I hope everything turns out ok.

I might be too much of noob, but I would love to be able to get in on this.

Pass is on indefinite hold, baby girl is better...now wife is having surgery Monday. Looking like after the first of the year before I'll be able to even think about this thing.

No hurries. Take care of you and your family.

Prayers sent

Brian

I just prayed for you and your family and I am believing God for healing and restoration for you, your wife and your daughter.

As it has been said, Family First!

Pass is on indefinite hold, baby girl is better...now wife is having surgery Monday. Looking like after the first of the year before I'll be able to even think about this thing.

Hope all is well for your family and you.

I would love to do it. If you will have me.

You may have missed a couple of important messages, this pass has been put on hold.

Wow Antz! Sounds like a lot going on. Hope everyone gets to feeling better. I'll be keeping an eye open for when you are ready to rock...

mac