• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cuban to smoke right away

Aye Aye,
Over the last year or so I've had some wonderful fresh, Party SD No4's as well as Juan Lopez No2's and also Monte 2's
Infact most of whats coming out of Cuba just now is going down very well Mmmm
Ss

I have found with many habanos that within the first year they are pretty smokable and enjoyable. After that you to wait a couple years as they enter their sick period. I had some Mag 46 en tubos that have been killer young.IN the end you have to sort of try them to find out, which is what makes getting a box so nice, :)

Smoked a Super Party today, I believe it was either 10 or 11 but it was awesome. Had some of that old school Partagas flavor. I just ordered 2 boxes.

San Cristobal de la Habana Oficios and the San Cristobal Mercaderas both are exceptional new.

Just got a bunch of Partagas Shorts, from 2011. Boy they are toasty, so I will be smoking them before they turn and need to be put in for aging.

You would've been better off posting a third introduction. You've been reported to the U.S. American authority named Rod. He's located in the U.S.

IMHO, Quintero Londres Extras, Patagras Mille Fleurs, Patagras Aristocratas,Cohiba Siglo I, thats the ones you could smoke really fresh and taste good

Saludos

I ordered 5 boxes of Petit Coronas a few weeks ago. H. Upmann, Punch, Romeo y Julieta, Bolivar and Juan Lopez. I had an H. Upmann so far and wow, it was great. Box code said they are from March 2011. I haven't been able to have any others yet due to a sinus infection, but was hoping to try another today.

Also I agree with the Ramone Allones Specially Selected.