• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Currently in hand...

Avo Uvezian Syncro Nicaragua...

Had the opportunity to slip away from the office early today and head to one of Chicago's newer cigar lounges, the Clayton. If you live here or are just visiting, give this place a try! Being a newbie, the staff was patient and walked me through their selections inside their glass walled humidor. Israel and Denis were great and really accommodating.

After making the rounds, I decided on the Avo Uvezian Syncro Nicaragua. This is the description from Cigars International and it'seems spot on...

"Medium to full-bodied, and with spot-on construction, expect a flavorful kick of spice and pepper before the cigar settles into notes of cream, leather, and cedar. Complex and boasting wonderful balance that AVO consistently delivers, Syncro will have you chomping at the bit for another go 'round."

My palette isn't fully developed to that extent quite yet but I thought I detected hints of hazelnut, too. Price point wasn't too bad for me either for about a two hour smoke with conversation mingled in. I almost walked out with another for a later time but decided I'd rather return to the Clayton.

Have a great evening, folks!
Craig

Last edited: