• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

HC/Cohiba Union Atmosphere and all...

Hi all and a big hi to John! I bought a bunch of WF sticks last January and I put them in the back of the humi to let them rest. Well today I was doing some cleaning and reorganizing in the cabinet and thought "hey its been about 11 months I think Ill try on". DAMN it was worth the wait, I had about 3 so far today. Best cigars Ive had in a long time. John in the next month or so Ill PM you for some more.

Not sure I understand the question. I've been interested in Johnnys customs for a while. I was told this is the place to contact. So...yes I suppose so.

Not sure I understand the question. I've been interested in Johnnys customs for a while. I was told this is the place to contact. So...yes I suppose so.

I think you understand the question just fine. This is a cigar board, built around people contributing and being a part of the community. It's not built on people walking in, grabbing what they want and leaving.

I'm sure you have something of value to contribute to the board and you're interested in getting to know the CP community. Correct? How about an introduction post? Stick around and see why this board is better than the rest.

Oh good lord. My apologies, I thought this was the retail side of the forum. As in, make purchases of available products from people selling. I wasn't walking into anything, grabbing and leaving. I was asking for something that's listed for sale.

So if I mak an intro post that will suffice?

CP isn't like other places. So whomever suggested you could just drop in and get what you're after was mistaken. There are other boards who don't care if that's all your after. CP is a community, we're family here. Are we busting your balls? Maybe. But we weed out people who join CP and look to contribute nothing.

List updated 12/3/16. Will post some newer pics today. The LC 1966 and Canonazos are smoking the best. Thanks all, John