• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Davidoff Dom Perignon ( BOX 25 )

So, given all of the extremely knowledgeable time and effort expended to answer your interrogatory, what is your conclusion?

Last edited:
So, given all of the extremely knowledgeable time and effort expended to answer your interrogatory, what is your conclusion?

He left a while ago. I doubt he'll be back. He didn't get the answer he was looking for. Problem is,
he probably will, eventually.

Doc

He left a while ago. I doubt he'll be back. He didn't get the answer he was looking for. Problem is,

Doc

And to think, I was willing to offer him 20 bucks. I need a new door-stopper.

Doc

Yup I realize that, just trying to conjure a response to a question which was dutifully answered here, knowing full well he has not returned since last Friday and probably won't ever be back. I really hope some jackass doesn't pay him a bunch Euros.

Yup I realize that, just trying to conjure a response to a question which was dutifully answered here, knowing full well he has not returned since last Friday and probably won't ever be back. I really hope some jackass doesn't pay him a bunch Euros.
I got a feeling he'll get more than they're worth.

D9c

The Shi Thead didn't even have the common decency to say thanks! How rude.

Last edited: