• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Davidoff Millennium Petit Corona

Kingantz

Growing too fast.
I received this little smoke right before Christmas, came in a wonderful bomb from a very good friend (thank you Alan). From the somewhat yellow cello on this little cigar, I’d say it probably has some age on it. It’s a nicely constructed cigar, the Colorado wrapper a bit coarse and slightly oily with a number of veins throughout. There’s very little give when squeezing between the fingers, and the foot smelled of aged tobacco.

I punched the cap and found the draw perfect with a taste of cumin seed. The cigar lit up perfectly, and first draw was a medium to full body with a very nice white pepper spice. Tastes of roasted nuts, cocoa, caramel, and cedar wood came through. There was an abundant amount of smoke produced from this small cigar, very smooth and lasting on the palate.

The burn was sharp with a strong, light gray ash produced that I knocked off every quarter inch. Flavors remained consistently delicious throughout with the smoke itself remaining very smooth and cool. There was a nice, lasting finish on the palate that was very satisfying. Around the halfway mark, the smoke picked up to a full strength with a more pronounced pepper spice. I had to take it easy as to not get too much at once.

I very much enjoyed everything about this cigar, as it was a very good match for my tastes. There were a couple of times I did get a little too much smoke and got a nice buzz, but it was very much to my liking! Thank you again Alan!

01-11-09DavidoffMilliPC001.jpg

01-11-09DavidoffMilliPC002.jpg

01-11-09DavidoffMilliPC003.jpg

01-11-09DavidoffMilliPC004.jpg

01-11-09DavidoffMilliPC005.jpg

Knock knock!
Who’s there?
Amos.
Amos who?
A mosquito bit me in freakin’ early January! ???

I love these little cigars! :thumbs: I like the way you described the flavor profile. Makes me kind of want one!

I'm glad you enjoyed it, Greg. :)

These are one of my favorite cigars. Along with the GOF Carlito blend cigars, these are my "curse the price under my breath every time but buy them anyway because they're so damn good" smokes. :laugh:

Hope all is well with you and the family. :D