• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Days of Summer Virtual Pass

Yes, sir. The pass participants pay for return shipping as well, otherwise I'd go broke! :) Thanks for the kudos, but part of the inspiration was Insight's Cigar Draft.

Rod it was actually $10.20 to ship round trip, super affordable, and nearly all the risk is eliminated. Great idea, I'm stealing it fact!

I'm going to play devils advocate and say I like the traditional pass just because who doesn't like opening up a huge box of awesome cigars. You get to see some that you probably wouldn't have seen otherwise. But I understand the heat summer issue so it's appropriate for the time of year.

I think that there will be more passes like this now that the pass insurance is disbanding... It would only make sense.

209 - one of mine. +1 cigars.
189 - h311oLHD
Aaron, your call.

Cigars have been sent.
DC# 9405503699300097434701

I also need to request a favor, if possible. Can you hold off shipping until Monday the 13th?
We'll be getting back from NJ, NYC, QSH on the 14th, and that'll keep the gars out of the heat as much as possible.
If not, pm me and we'll work something else out.

Thanks again!

That's no problem, sir. Just send me a PM when you get back and I'll send it out.

Would like to say again this was such a joy to be part of. Thanks again Gavin.

If Aaron hasn't weighed in by the time I get off work this afternoon, I'm going to roll again.

Okay guys,

Due to Gavin's generosity, I was able to select a participant to receive a 6er from him. I've selected Wkoti to be the recipient based on his overall involvement and enthusiasm throughout the box pass. I thought he provided a lot of great insights and opinions throughout. I hope you guys all agree...

Thanks for hosting a great pass and for allowing me to participate, Gavin!

-Aaron

WOOO!!!

Thanks for the kind words Aaron, I do appreciate it. I was just trying to help wherever I could. I look forward to passing with you all soon, as a matter of fact I'll be starting up a pass in the next few days, I'd love having any of you guys join!

Thank you all for continuing the great spirit and brotherhood of CigarPass and a big thank you again to Gavin for putting this together!

Great pick, Aaron.

Gentlemen,
I haven't responded to each of your kind words individually, but I really appreciate them all. It's been a pleasure, and I'm proud to think of this little experiment as successful, and that's not just because of me, but because of a great group of guys. Thank you for your participation, insight, patience, and generosity.

Hey Gavin, just to let you know my takes arrived yesterday. Although the USPS tried their best to destroy the box, the interior packaging was great and the sticks were unscathed! Thanks again for a great pass!

Hey Gavin, just to let you know my takes arrived yesterday. Although the USPS tried their best to destroy the box, the interior packaging was great and the sticks were unscathed! Thanks again for a great pass!
Awesome. :)

Cabaiguan Juan and Joebunaga's Puts arrived last night.