• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Days of Summer Virtual Pass

And our sources are others sources *evil laugh*

I've PMed JTuttle, to let him know he's up.

Also, before y'all send off your packages please take note of the return Click N Ship's Tracking number, that way I don't have to post them, because you already know it!

Gavin, for the return C'N's...does the date on the return one matter?

If James/Yojimbo is amenable, I'm going to call it his turn in the interest of keeping things moving. JTuttle can jump in afterwards. There's no reason not to be flexible about pass order as long as I keep from confusing everyone too badly.

Sounds good to me. I'll research puts and takes today and post a list tonite.

Thanks again for doing this Gavin!

Ok..here are my puts and takes. I only went after a couple of sticks on this one, I don't get much into CC's so my collection is made up of mostly gifts, which I'm not passing out of respect.

Take - #58 Tat Face ($13.00) Put - CAO Bratalia ($13.50) (This was the best pricing info I could find between CP and google. Pricing info is pretty scarce on this, but if objections arise I'll pull it.)

Take - #40 Quesada Q' D'Etat Molotov ($8.40) Put MUWAT 5x60 ($8.90)

I have these ready to launch once I get the go codes.

Which vitola is the Bratalia? There was a good conversation recently in the I'm A-Gettin Married Pass about the Bratalias.

It's the barber pole vitola. I saw that conversation, it was quite informative. The standard vitola is in the $8 to $9 range.

I think the Face/Bratalia is definitely good, but I'm finding the MUWATs at closer to 7. Add to that the Molotov is a limited release, the MUWAT might be a touch light. What do some of the rest of you think?
ETA: MUWAT pricing found at Famous, Neptune, and CI.

I think the Face/Bratalia is definitely good, but I'm finding the MUWATs at closer to 7. Add to that the Molotov is a limited release, the MUWAT might be a touch light. What do some of the rest of you think?
ETA: MUWAT pricing found at Famous, Neptune, and CI.

I think your pricing on the MUWAT is a little low. Holts & Smoke Inn both carry the MUWAT at around the $8.50 mark which I believe is MSRP. The price at Famous is a sale price and CI doesn't have any in stock at $7.00.

However, the Molotov does appear to be limited to 10,000 cigars. 1,000 boxes of 10 were released in Jan 2012 (link) so that probably explains why they seem to readily available at the moment. So even if the MUWAT is closter to $8.50 than $7.00 I'm not sure if the overput on price makes up for rarity. In a circumstance like this I think it's up to the host to make the judgement call as to whether he wants to trade a limited production stick for a regular release with a higher MSRP.

Thanks for the research, MrAnderson! Good finds. In that case, we'll call this good with me.

Good deal. It's on it's way today. DC is in the picture below. Cause I'm lazy like that.

408af1f5-b420-7417.jpg

Great job, James!

Kendall's Puts arrived today, his Takes will go out tomorrow morning.
It looks like James' are on the way in.

JTuttle, you ready, sir?

As a heads-up: The Quai d'Orsay that Kendall put turned out to be a Superiores, not a Corona Claro. I informed him of it to let him retract the take/put if he wanted, but he said he still wanted to go with it.

Sorry for the delay when I get home from work I will post give/takes.

My girlfriend had major surgery on her leg (she had Drop foot from a pinched nerve in her back from when she slipped on some ice) this last weekend and I have been taking care of her so havent been home alot.