• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Days of Summer Virtual Pass

Jtuttle, no worries take care of your loved ones first. That is the great thing about this pass, it does not have to go in order.

Tell me what you think

Take: Room 101 OSOK Trucha Put: Alec Bradley Tempus Magistri Maduro 8-11

Take : Between the Lines Put: Ashton ESG Robusto 2-12

Take: Tatuaja TAA Put: Fuente Opus X xXx PowerRanger 4-11

Take Viaje Stuffed Turkey Put:Fuente Work of Art Maduro 4-11

I'll do some research on these a bit later, just wanted to say Yojimbo's package arrived.

This looks pretty good to me. Look like you covered pricing & rarity fairly well. Nice job Jtuttle. Enjoy those Viaje's.

Gavin,
I got my end today. Thank you for allowing me to participate in this pass, and especially for letting me go first. It gets really crazy for me this time of year until about mid October, so it is nice to not have to worry about what I am going to pick. I fully intend to stick around and participate to the passes end. Hope everyone enjoys the smokes I put because I know I am going to enjoy the ones I took. Starting with one of them tonight at a party we are having.

Have a great day everyone.

Kendall

Tell me what you think

Take: Room 101 OSOK Trucha Put: Alec Bradley Tempus Magistri Maduro 8-11

Take : Between the Lines Put: Ashton ESG Robusto 2-12

Take: Tatuaja TAA Put: Fuente Opus X xXx PowerRanger 4-11

Take Viaje Stuffed Turkey Put:Fuente Work of Art Maduro 4-11
The first three are definitely good. I'm having trouble finding WOAMs for much over 8, while the Stuffed Turkey was a one time release for about 9.50. I think I'll send you back to the drawing board on that one.

Agreed. $8.75 is the closest price on the WOAM. And thats really the highest I've seen. Other than that it looks great.

I actually purchased all of the Stuffed Turkeys I have for about $8.25 a stick if that makes a difference. Otherwise, this is Gavin's pass and what he says goes.

I actually purchased all of the Stuffed Turkeys I have for about $8.25 a stick if that makes a difference. Otherwise, this is Gavin's pass and what he says goes.
No, sir. Whether you got a good deal, or a bad deal, its worth, which is what we're really trying to surmise, stays the same.

No, sir. Whether you got a good deal, or a bad deal, its worth, which is what we're really trying to surmise, stays the same.
I like that way of thinking, as it leads to a greater level of consistancy

Yojimbo's package went out today.
Saurabh (Sar127), you're on deck, now's a good time to start thinking about some Puts and Takes, while JTuttle wraps up.

ok cant find anything that value and rarity so I will just not do the Turkey. Now for me to just figure out how this click N slip works tried it earlier and wouldnt work never used it.

Finally got it only took me getting it wrong and paying for shipping from me to gavin 2 times.

9405 5036 9930 0042 4695 81

ok cant find anything that value and rarity so I will just not do the Turkey. Now for me to just figure out how this click N slip works tried it earlier and wouldnt work never used it.

Finally got it only took me getting it wrong and paying for shipping from me to gavin 2 times.

9405 5036 9930 0042 4695 81

I think you're able to cancel postage you will not use, but I'm not sure.

Sorry to hear that, J. Even if you're not able to cancel it, total cost is probably about what you'd pay if this thing were a traditional pass.
Sar127 is up! Chris McCann is on deck.

Just because I saw this discussion in the Gettin' Married Pass, I figured I'd let y'all know my stance on Johnny-O's. They do not count as CC's in this pass. A CC is released by Habanos S.A. or its predecessors (just my interpretation). Feel free to trade Johnny-Os for NCs, though.