• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dirt under your nails.... Post pics of your plants/gardens.

Thanks guys, I'll have to look at more pics of them to see, but it is hard to tell since mine is so tiny

Because I rent, I have no plantable yard space, so I don't have a garden. Anything I want to plant, I put in my dad's garden. Part of it can be seen here in this post:
http://www.cigarpass.com/forum/index.php?threads/planted-some-hops.75428/page-2#post-1216371

Funny story about the garden. Used to be, when I went away anywhere, I'd get my dad a beer glass or local cigar or something as a souvenir. He doesn't smoke anymore, really doesn't drink anymore, either. Souvenir choices are tough for him. Last year, we're at the Grand Canyon, and I see a packet of Grand Canyon wild flower seeds. He spends all day in his garden, so this is perfect. He holds on to them until this Spring, plants them.

He tells me he spread the seeds all over the far patch you can see in the post above. But nothing happened. Except weeds everywhere. Weeds he's never even seen before. He spent a couple hours out there one day pulling the weeds. Was tired and sore from it and gave up. The weeds defeated him. And then what happens? The "weeds" start to bloom with these beautiful flowers all over the place. Glad I got him the large envelope, there's still plenty of flowers around. But I couldn't help but laugh as he's telling me the story.

This came out in '83.

Microwaves weren't in every home yet...

I planted a fall garden, I'll post pictures when my tomatoes/peppers/okra get bigger.

My desert rose is quite happy this fall. So is the bumble bee chillaxing on it.

IMG_20161104_163825.jpg