• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Don Melo cigars?

maduro89

Straight Razors and Whisky
Hey guys! I have a quick question. Has anyone ever heard of the Honduran cigar brand "Don Melo?" My girlfriend is Honduran and her aunt gave me a opened box of 25 that still contained four cigars. The cigars are amazing, I googled the brand and all I get is another Don Melo brand that has a completely different logo and box. I cannot find the particular cigars that she gave me. The cigar has an AMAZING taste that rivals any Opus or Anejo I have ever tasted. If anyone has any leads to where I can obtain a fresh box I'd be very grateful!   

Apparently those are discontinued. They are aged as heck and the brand still exists, but is a closeout. The blend changed along with the bands it seems. Some places say the Don Melo is Dominican while most say Honduran. You're likely enjoying the last of a particular blend/brand. Nice. Enjoy!

CMontoya79 said:
Apparently those are discontinued. They are aged as heck and the brand still exists, but is a closeout. The blend changed along with the bands it seems. Some places say the Don Melo is Dominican while most say Honduran. You're likely enjoying the last of a particular blend/brand. Nice. Enjoy!
Darn, I was afraid of that. If I would have known I wouldn't have smoken through them so quickly. I guess I'll just save the other two for a rainy day. Thanks dude!