• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dream cigars, but...

I smoked an Acid Kuba Kuba, or Blondie once! Eight hours later I still felt like I drank a cheap bottle of Hai Karate cologne, and desperately wanted that taste out of my mouth. That’s about the time I noticed my dog Bogie lying on the floor thoroughly enjoying licking his rocket. I thought to myself “Damn! I wish I could do that!“ I attempted to, but that ungrateful bastard growled and tried to bite me.

9c9.gif

I'll type slower next time. ;)

~Boar
I got it. I was just funnin' ya!

Is that one of them French pancakes?

Could be but I’m on a low carb diet so none for me. Besides, my sister is married to a French guy who’s a pastry chef and he’s an asshole so I’d rather think of them as thin, watered down pancakes.

This is what happens when I don’t come around. I miss the funny shit. On point, I cleaned out my humidor a while back and threw a hundred Ghurka cigars in the composter. They broke down quick.

This is what happens when I don’t come around. I miss the funny shit. On point, I cleaned out my humidor a while back and threw a hundred Ghurka cigars in the composter. They broke down quick.

I thought they were built to melt on contact? :D :D :D :D

Well I am sure when composted with outher things in the compost pile the Ghurkas made great fertilizer.

I personally don't like any Ghurkas people have gift me to try. But I would have a nice pile of cash if I was gifted a dime for ever Gherka sold in the U.S.A. In 2017.

Most of our local B & M stock a few boxes of Gherkas because the brand has a following. People tend to buy what they like or love.

Well I am sure when composted with outher things in the compost pile the Ghurkas made great fertilizer.

I personally don't like any Ghurkas people have gift me to try. But I would have a nice pile of cash if I was gifted a dime for ever Gherka sold in the U.S.A. In 2017.

Most of our local B & M stock a few boxes of Gherkas because the brand has a following. People tend to buy what they like or love.
B&M’s stock and sell a good amount of Acid cigars. Like we’ve said. They suck.

Posers, idiots, and newbs smoke Acids and Gurkhas.

Period.

Out of all Gurkhas, only a variation of the cellar reserve has ever garnered positive feedback here.

Gurkha's are not the only brand that I personally have tried one or two of and said never again. Everyone has like & dislikes. Everyone palate is different.

I know people who think Taco Bell is real deal Mexican Food. Or MickeyD's make the best Hamburgers on the planet.

I would rather see people smoking any cigars, then those who tell me my Cigar smoke offend them. Could you please pit you Cigar out, or move when I was sitting were I am sitting, and was their first.