• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Drew Estate / RP Java Toro Maduro

Spent my second tour there from late November of 2010 through September of 2011. Ran a QRF platoon for Camp Victory and Slayer. Got out just before everyone had to pack up shop and live in tents...

I was with a HET unit in '04 as an 88M, and we made a lot of trips to VBC. I was at Balad in DEC 2009-AUG 2010 as a Supply SGT for a CAV Troop.

Glad to see some of you guys checking out the Coffee Infused varietals that we've been doing. As a hard core traditional smoker, I know the challenge of opening the mind to the Coffee infused - but there is just something to it that is interesting.

The three most common emails I receive are about JAVA and Tabak Especial are: (1) I like it with my coffee and (2) its a great morning cigar. However, the one that I most relate to is (3) as a final cigar of the day, or after a heavy meal as a hearty desert. Sometimes they just hit the spot.

Anyway, nice review. Thank you so much fellaz.

Best
JD87

Thanks for making such great cigars, JD. I can't think of anything that I have tried from your operation that I have disliked. There were a few of the ACIDs that I have been "meh" about, and I'd put the Isla del Sol's as "OK", but the Javas and Tabak Especial lines are great! I've really enjoyed all of the Natural line (especially the Dirt Torpedo) and the CI Legends Copper Label is an amazing value. The one Undercrown I tried was a little overwhelming for me on an empty stomach, but the flavor was amazing. I find myself looking for your products first every time I shop, and maybe filling in with something else as I round out my shopping cart. I look forward to trying the products that I have missed.

And I 100% agree that the Tabak Especial and the Javas are awesome dessert cigars...

Kahn, because of your review I pulled the trigger on javas and java mints today at the DE event.

I better like them or I'm gonna find you...and offer you a smoke.