• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Drew Estate Undercrown CP Sendout Review Thread

My package arrived today! I'll be taking the DC to Las Vegas with me next week.

Thanks again!

Thank you Drew Estate, everything arrived safely. That is one badass visor! :cool:

You fellas truly have a good thing going so keep up the fantastic work. :thumbs: :thumbs:

Just got home from a very long day. Tired and worn out from the world kicking my ass all day. I then see a brown box on the porch. i had forgotten. They couldn't have arrived on a better day!
I put them to rest in the Vinotemp.
I'll get to them in a few days and will for sure post my thoughts.

Thank you JD for the very generous offer.

Got mine yesterday!

Thanks JD for the cigars.

They are resting in the cabinet and will be smoked this Saturday. Supposed to be a nice sunny day in the 80's - perfect for cigars and beer. :)

I had one of the gifted sticks by JD and company last night and boy it was gooood! This baby was full of nice creamy smoke that just poured out of this cigar from start to finish. It was very strong thru the first 1/2. I smoked it to the nub I will most definetly be buying a box of these soon!

I hope the rest of you guys enjoy these as well!

DSC04905.jpg

DSC04900.jpg

DSC04926.jpg

Thanks Again JD

Paul

ETA: I got to break in my new tray as well Thanks Austen (aquiring93)

JD...you hooked me, this is one fine smoke. I hadn't had a cigar produce that much smoke in a long time. Nice and spicy on the front spicy and smooth throughout. I shared one with a friend who is hooked as well.

I had one of the gifted sticks by JD and company last night and boy it was gooood! This baby was full of nice creamy smoke that just poured out of this cigar from start to finish. It was very strong thru the first 1/2. I smoked it to the nub I will most definetly be buying a box of these soon!

I hope the rest of you guys enjoy these as well!

DSC04905.jpg

DSC04900.jpg

DSC04926.jpg

Thanks Again JD

Paul

ETA: I got to break in my new tray as well Thanks Austen (aquiring93)

That ashtray is awesome!

The Undercrown was great as well!

Just got this in an email from Twins Smoke Shop a local spot here in NH!

Rock 'em Sock 'em Event
with Drew Estate
Thursday April 12, 2012
Londonderry
4-9PM

Monster Deals:
Buy 5 get 1 FREE
Buy a box get 6 FREE a hat,cutter & FREE Tickets to enter to win Monster Prizes including
New UnderCrown vizors,ashtrays and much more...
this will be interesting!

Looks like the vizors are starting to roll out! I will wear mine over to the event.

Paul

Got mine yesterday also. The sticks are resting in my humi for a few days, then will get smoked.

Mine arrived yesterday. Probably let it sit for a couple days as well.

That dam post man better not have lost or smoked my box!!!

I haven't received anything yet either. Could just be the luck of the draw ??? .

Rock 'em Sock 'em Event
with Drew Estate
Thursday April 12, 2012
Londonderry
4-9PM

Monster Deals:
Buy 5 get 1 FREE
Buy a box get 6 FREE a hat,cutter & FREE Tickets to enter to win Monster Prizes including

Looks like the vizors are starting to roll out! I will wear mine over to the event.

Paul

Paul, looking on the internet, I see this is a TAX FREE store. I'm wondering if you could call them and find out how much a box of Undercrowns would be, or if they'll be selling Liga Privada 9's and possibly do a buy for us?

Thanks.

Rock 'em Sock 'em Event
with Drew Estate
Thursday April 12, 2012
Londonderry
4-9PM

Monster Deals:
Buy 5 get 1 FREE

Paul

Paul, looking on the internet, I see this is a TAX FREE store. I'm wondering if you could call them and find out how much a box of Undercrowns would be, or if they'll be selling Liga Privada 9's and possibly do a buy for us?

Thanks.

Coops let me do some digging and I will post something up in the BST tommorow!

Rock 'em Sock 'em Event
with Drew Estate
Thursday April 12, 2012
Londonderry
4-9PM

Monster Deals:
Buy 5 get 1 FREE

Paul

Thanks.

Actually, I just wrote him and he said he'd be happy to ship! So no trouble for you. Thanks!

Rock 'em Sock 'em Event
with Drew Estate
Thursday April 12, 2012
Londonderry
4-9PM

Monster Deals:
Buy 5 get 1 FREE

Paul

Thanks.

Actually, I just wrote him and he said he'd be happy to ship! So no trouble for you. Thanks!

Kurt and Shawn are great guys. Is he going to throw in the free sticks?

Rock 'em Sock 'em Event
with Drew Estate
Thursday April 12, 2012
Londonderry
4-9PM

Monster Deals:
Buy 5 get 1 FREE

Paul

Thanks.

Kurt and Shawn are great guys. Is he going to throw in the free sticks?

Yes!