• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Drug Store Cigar Blender's Choice

mrcigar

Hey was at Walgreens today and behind the counter, saw some glass coffined cigars, I think they were blender's choice, but maybe makers choice. Has anyone every tried them or know who makes them?

They had nice presentaion, but was in a rush, and didn't have a chance to look closer..

Coffins or tubes? Did they have wax sealing the opening? They were, perhaps, makers mark cigars.

They were Blenders Gold or Blenders Choice, they have a ton of sizes and packaging. Just a bundle cigar and I believe they are the same cigars as a better known bundle but I can't think of which one it is right now. I wouldn't think they would be to good from behind the counter no matter how much cello they have them wrapped in.

Hey was at Walgreens today and behind the counter, saw some glass coffined cigars, I think they were blender's choice, but maybe makers choice. Has anyone every tried them or know who makes them?

They had nice presentaion, but was in a rush, and didn't have a chance to look closer..

Allright.....who told you I got you those???

I'm still watching you, you seem to be falling back to the naughty side.

HOHOHO

Step away from the counter.............

What he said, Really Walgreens and fine cigars, you might as well get some Backwoods from the gas station up the street while you are at it. :sign:

Once when I was a total cigar noob, I tried something from Walgreens. It was their most expensive cigar (maybe $2 each?) and they were so freaking horrible I almost puked. Tasted like yard clippings.

I was in CVS yesterday and they had Macanudo's cigarillo's. While that's not a cigar it seemed a step up from their normal fare.

I was in CVS yesterday and they had Macanudo's cigarillo's. While that's not a cigar it seemed a step up from their normal fare.
If you're both around here in a year, you're going to regret these posts. :laugh:

Doc

The macanudo maduros aren't horrible. I mean, not excellent, but you could do a fair bit worse at your local CVS.

If it was behind the counter...it'd pry fall apart due to lack of humidification anyways, regardless of the cigar...

Considering Black n Milds and Backwoods I think are both pipe tobacco filled. I'd take them over anything else behind the shelf in a drug store. yeah I when I was young Dutch Masters had a bad first impression on me.

Ah, Dutch Masters! One of my first forrays into the world of cigars was with a box of 5 Dutch Master sticks. Ah, to be young and dumb.

When my grandfather died I don't think I could even count the number of Dutch Masters boxes he had. I guess it was no surprise lung cancer got him. Rest his soul

I work at Walgreen's, and just now remembered to look. These do LOOK nice. For about 4 dollars you can get a Blender's Gold or a Blender's Gold MADURO!!! They did seem to be in hermetically sealed tubes, but I couldn't bring myself to purchase one.

Ery