• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

El Rey Del Mundo Coronas De Luxe

Kingantz

Growing too fast.
I’m not sure the age of this smoke as I picked it up in a sampler, and the seller only told me it was anywhere from an ’03 to an ’06. It had a box pressed shape with a somewhat coarse, golden brown wrapper. It seemed a little too light in the hand making me think it may be under filled, however after punching and giving it a pre-light draw I found it to be almost spot on with just a small bit of resistance. Taste was a bit herbal with a good tobacco flavor.

I toasted the foot, got the embers going good, and pulled a good draw out with plenty of smoke. I found it quite spicy up front with what I thought to be a fresh, soapy taste. Some vanilla notes along with coffee. The smoke itself was a medium strength with a nice aftertaste. I didn’t find this smoke to be all too complex as the flavors remained basically the same throughout.

My cat came running up with a little mouse in it’s mouth towards the end of the smoke. Poor thing was squeaking like mad, so I made the cat drop it and the little mouse ran into the nearest bush.

11-06-08ERDMCoronasDeLuxe001.jpg

11-06-08ERDMCoronasDeLuxe002.jpg

11-06-08ERDMCoronasDeLuxe003.jpg

11-06-08ERDMCoronasDeLuxe004.jpg

Oh Greg, I think I have a new favorite picture from you. In the second montage, the one with the smoke rising from the cigar. It looks like a blue flame. Very well done. As for the mouse, next time think twice before taking pity. Given the chance, that mouse would kill you and everyone you hold dear. They're vicious!! :laugh: Great review my friend.

Fantastic review, as always. Your pictures speak for themselves...mmmmm mmmmm good.

Beautiful looking cigar, great pics.

I remember going through a box of these in '01. Pleasant cigars.