Exclusive Cigar Pass Member DISCOUNT on humidors!

Discussion in 'Cigar Retailers Forum - HOT Cigar Deals' started by ammodors, Feb 17, 2014.

1. ammodors

ammodors Member

Jan 22, 2013
    Greensboro, NC
    Hello for Ammodors, new advertisers here at Cigar Pass. We sell kick ass cigar humidors built from US Military surplus metal ammunition boxes. All 100% handmade in the USA using small business craftsmanship. A portion of all proceeds go to help our Troops.

Just wanted to introduce ourselves again and mention our special discount for Cigar Pass members of 10% off. Just enter the coupon code "CIGARPASS" in our cart for your discount. Visit us at http://www.ammodors.com

[​IMG]

2. LOMartin

LOMartin New Member

Mar 1, 2016
    image.jpeg

Worth it.

Thanks Ammodor!

Bsamiam likes this.
  3. Khaos

Khaos Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2014
    Upstate South Carolina
    Holy sh**, awesome looking

4. Scap

Scap Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2012
    Houston
    Digging that SBR.

What can you running?

That tube is pretty damn cool too. :)

5. LOMartin

LOMartin New Member

Mar 1, 2016
    Mostly use AAC.

Pictured is an M4-2000 or Mini-4. Not sure which rifle I picked up and there's two that look the same. Cerakote multicam.

We have a store front in south Florida mostly dealing in title two weapons and AR15's, SOT/07. Won't post the name, due to being unsure how the advertising on this forum works.

Yeah the M72 is a compact kick to the nuts.

Scap likes this.
  6. golfgar

golfgar Bueller.... Bueller...... Anyone....... Anyone?

Mar 15, 2004
    St. Louis
    First, congratulations on making a good choice. If someone is interested surely they will PM you.

Second, nice humidor but it begs the question of whether they would do something with legs on it to stand upright so as to reduce the footprint.

Pugman1943 likes this.
  7. I am kind of curious how many sticks that Humidor will hold look like something for a Man - Cave my buddy who has a big home needs.

8. CBoukal

CBoukal Long time Newbie

Dec 9, 2011
    Omaha, NE
  9. Pugman1943

Pugman1943 Well-Known Member

Hell with cigars, I want the rockets from that case.

10. Problem would be the rockets would or could land you in trouble, Cigars are still legal to own in all States last time I checked.