• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Exclusive Cigar Pass Member DISCOUNT on humidors!

ammodors

Hello for Ammodors, new advertisers here at Cigar Pass. We sell kick ass cigar humidors built from US Military surplus metal ammunition boxes. All 100% handmade in the USA using small business craftsmanship. A portion of all proceeds go to help our Troops.

Just wanted to introduce ourselves again and mention our special discount for Cigar Pass members of 10% off. Just enter the coupon code "CIGARPASS" in our cart for your discount. Visit us at http://www.ammodors.com

50%20and%2030.jpg

Digging that SBR.

What can you running?

That tube is pretty damn cool too. :)

Mostly use AAC.

Pictured is an M4-2000 or Mini-4. Not sure which rifle I picked up and there's two that look the same. Cerakote multicam.

We have a store front in south Florida mostly dealing in title two weapons and AR15's, SOT/07. Won't post the name, due to being unsure how the advertising on this forum works.

Yeah the M72 is a compact kick to the nuts.

Mostly use AAC.

Pictured is an M4-2000 or Mini-4. Not sure which rifle I picked up and there's two that look the same. Cerakote multicam.

We have a store front in south Florida mostly dealing in title two weapons and AR15's, SOT/07. Won't post the name, due to being unsure how the advertising on this forum works.

Yeah the M72 is a compact kick to the nuts.

First, congratulations on making a good choice. If someone is interested surely they will PM you.

Second, nice humidor but it begs the question of whether they would do something with legs on it to stand upright so as to reduce the footprint.

Wow these look fantastic. May have to start saving for that Stinger missle case humidor (Stingador?) 🙂

I’ve heard these were very nice... excellent craftsmanship...

If we still had the house, I could fall in love with your big box. As for the rockets, right now I would go Covid hunting, AND, I could see most folks not giving a crap if I could kill it. Sweet looking stuff brother.

I realize this thread is 6 months old, but I am a newbie and just saw this. Wow, all I can say. Those are very cool. I like my cigars and a firearm fan too. Something about the 'T' and the 'F' in ATF? :)