• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Free sticks

elcigarshop.com

To introduce ourselves to The Forum we are giving away free to the first five people who call Larry tomorrow after 1 at 215 576 5300
Elcigarshop.com would like to be your neighborhood store or online we have great selections great cigars great service and for the first 5 people will send you some of our best we are a new online site on cigarpass if you have recently bought cigars somewhere else price check us and then buy your cigars from us

D8C5365F-E5FE-4467-B0AF-62C0E8DA0496.jpeg
Stogies arrived today. Nicely packaged and in good shape. I need some nicer weather so I can give these a try. Thanks again, Larry.

Here's another chance to pick up some free sticks from https://www.elcigarshop.com/
Let's do a Super Bowl Promo in honor of our home team, the Philadelphia Eagles, making the Big Dance!
JUST TAKE A GUESS AT THE NUMBER OF YARDS NICK FOWL'S WILL PASS FOR IN SUPER BOWL LII........
POST IT HERE ON THIS THREAD BY 12 NOON EST, SUPER BOWL SUNDAY,
2/4/18

The winner will be the closest without going over his total passing yards. We will award a first prize and 2 runner up prizes for the next 2 closest guesses!
FIRST PRIZE- Family Series Sawyer- Our own ultra premium cigar infused with Blanton's Bourbon- $35.00
Family Series S.G.- Nicaraguan with a Corojo Wrapper- $8.00
Family Series E.G.- Nicaraguan with a Habano Wrapper- $8.00..... A Total Prize Package worth over $50!!!!

RUNNER UP PRIZES- Will consist of one each of the Family Series S.G and E.G. and a House Branded San Andres Maduro Gordo also from El Titan de Bronze
Prize Package worth over $20!!!

We are very proud of our Family Series Blends and want everyone to know when they are gone- THEY ARE GONE! ..... so pick some up today and don't forget to look for discount codes on our site.

ENJOY THE SUPER BOWL EVERYONE!!!!! FLY EAGLES, FLY!!!!!!

el-cigar-sawyer.jpg

If you have either received cigars from us or purchase cigars from us please review on-site with pictures nobody has better prices everything 30% off sitewide and the service is just out of this world many have purchased from us already for those that have purchased could you post your experience for everyone on this site and go Eagles

Well, the polls are closed because everyone missed this thread I believe. No Entries. Enjoy the Super Bowl and enjoy a good smoke in celebration of whomever wins!

Hey y'all. Any favorites from the AJ Fernandez catalogue that might be a must have? I am about to bring in a sampling of his line including the Enclave Broadleaf, San Lotano Bull and some New Worlds of various wrappers. Space is limited in the Shop right now so I won't be bringing in a ton. Just wondering about opinions from Cigar Pass Peoples in regards to his best stuff. Look forward to the feedback.
Enclave-BroadleafToto.png

My experience with AJ Fernandez isn't very extensive, but I've smoke a couple Ave Marie Morning Stars and enjoyed them. I've also enjoyed his Fallen Angel Robustos as well. I can't really say they're must haves, but I'd say they're both worth test driving.