• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fruits of Castro's Soil Pass No.1

Brickhouse said:
Without the cigar list it's tough to say whether or not I can hang in the pass, but I think I can probably do ok.

I'll join if you'll have me and if I see any issues once the cigar lineup is posted I'll let you know.

Does that work?
Works for me.

mjolnir01 said:
Paul, I've been itching to hop into a pass.  I may have some availability issues in late May & June, but I should if this kicks off soon.  I'm in if you don't think it will be a hindrance!
Should not be an issue.

ironpeddler said:
I'll take a run at it if you'll have me.
You got it buddy. 

whylieineedacigar said:
Paul, if I qualify I would like to be a part of this. Thanks.
You fall under the same stipulation as Bill. We have done enough splits that you are ok by me. Plus the NY boys know where to find you...  :laugh:

whopper said:

Ah would love to be in a pass again, but nowhere near active enough as yet.  Will be fun to watch though!  Good luck!
Don't let this guy put any of his home rolled stuff if he joins in.... :)

Ah c'mon Bill, my homegrown wasn't too bad once ya got all the bugs and dog hair out of it.  :D  Hope all is well with you and the family!

Many thanks, but I probably need to build up my stock a bit before I jump in.  Most what I've got at the moment are unbanded El Dentes and a few tubos. 

Kingantz said:

Ah would love to be in a pass again, but nowhere near active enough as yet.  Will be fun to watch though!  Good luck!

Ah c'mon Bill, my homegrown wasn't too bad once ya got all the bugs and dog hair out of it.  :D  Hope all is well with you and the family!

Many thanks, but I probably need to build up my stock a bit before I jump in.  Most what I've got at the moment are unbanded El Dentes and a few tubos. 

No problem buddy just know your history here is well appreciated and I am glad to see you posting again. Now we just need to see some new reviews you do so well!
Brickhouse said:
Cigar list is posted.
Looks good Paul. I can swing this. Looking forward to playing.
Great news! Thank you for joining
Gavin said:
I'm in if you'll have me, big guy.
Yes sir thanks for joining Gavin
Capt J said:
If there is room left, I would be honored to join.
Sounds good buddy thanks for jumping in!

Tall Paul said:

No problem buddy just know your history here is well appreciated and I am glad to see you posting again. Now we just need to see some new reviews you do so well!

Don't get all mushy with Mr. Lovelace...ever hear of the saying "Cigar wolf in sheep's clothing?"  :laugh:
Also Paul, before this question comes up...do you want to let Johnny-O cigars in this pass? 

ironpeddler said:

Don't get all mushy with Mr. Lovelace...ever hear of the saying "Cigar wolf in sheep's clothing?"  :laugh:

Also Paul, before this question comes up...do you want to let Johnny-O cigars in this pass? 

Read the rules noob... Lol

I hope to get this on the road for Monday. So if you are on the fence join up!

If you have joined the pass please pm me your info.

Screen name
Full name
Address
Cell phone #

Thank you
Paul

Tall Paul said:

Read the rules noob... Lol

WEDONTNEEDNOSTINKINGRULES_zps5857bd2f.png

If there is any more room I'd like to get in on this.