• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fruits of Castro's Soil Pass No.1

It figures that the 'Fruits Pass' would be popular.

Gavin said:
It figures that the 'Fruits Pass' would be popular.

Well, I heard Paul did get the idea when he lead his yearly 'Scooter Run' last weekend in Boston...

Pride_zps4bd65450.jpg

This pass will fly Monday or Tuesday and will start on the west cost and work it's way back east I believe.

If you want in let us know as sign up ends tonight.

Paul

I dont read instructions....i.e. read your PM.

but if that is not an issue, I'd love to try this Fruity game.

Eh fuck it.  If there's room, please allow this heathen to join up.  Thank u much

You both are in and I have your info. This is now full. I will finalize everything tonight and we will be off and running.

If you said you are playing and your are not in the list in the first page please let me know. Also if you haven't sent over your info please do.

Paul

Pass order is set and Gavin is up first. 

Are you ready to receive? 

Paul

I'm almost ready to receive your package of fruity goodness....but I'm visiting a parental for a few more days. I'll be home Thursday. If you can wait to send until Tuesday, we should be good, or put me second or something, yo.

That's fine it will go out Tuesday since today has turned to hell...

Gavin said:
I'm almost ready to receive your package of fruity goodness....but I'm visiting a parental for a few more days. I'll be home Thursday. If you can wait to send until Tuesday, we should be good, or put me second or something, yo.

Flew today!
DC# 9114 9012 3080 3183 5161 53

Please let us know when it lands.

Guys I forgot to mention there is a large 72% Boveda pack in the pass container. I also put 3 more humidity packs in the container so when the pass arrives make sure the opened pack is still liquid and has not dried up. If it is dried toss it and open a new one. The pass also fit perfectly into a large flat rate box so it should make shipping the cheapest possible with the size of the container. Also if the box needs to be replaced you don't need to buy a box.

Enjoy guys and have fun. For the Pass virgins don't be scared to ask questions and get involved in the discussion.

Paul  

Guys just so we are all on the same page I am going under the knife tomorrow for an extensive rework of my nose, nasal passage and sinuses so if I am a bit distant for Gavin's P&Ts you know why. I trust that the vets will help out if need be but I know Gavin will have no issues.

Pass should bd to him tomorrow.

Paul

I've seen this before. It starts out with the nose and ends up with butt implants.  :laugh:

ETA: Just busting chops - hope everything goes well for you tomorrow.

Thanks guys I appreciate it. Sadly no cigars for a month or two so that's a bummer but they will get a little down time.