• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Fruits of Castro's Soil Pass No.1

Tall Paul said:
Guys just so we are all on the same page I am going under the knife tomorrow for an extensive rework of my nose, nasal passage and sinuses so if I am a bit distant for Gavin's P&Ts you know why. I trust that the vets will help out if need be but I know Gavin will have no issues.

Pass should bd to him tomorrow.

Paul
Good luck with the surgery Paul, I hope that everything goes as planned and wish you a speedy recovery.

Good luck brother!!

Just think about the retrohaling you are going to be able to do... I might just have to send you something really special for that first day back... :whistling:

Holy moly! In that case, I'd like to propose:
Put: Guantanamera Cristales
Take: All

I'll start looking at real P/T's tonight when I get home from traveling.

Dam missed this do yo my computer crashing been away for a little bit. Enjoy guys

Good luck with the plastic surgery Paul!  Can't smoke for a few months!!  That sucks....To help with the temptation of smoking while staring at your collection, I would be willing to hold onto everything for you.  I have contacted your wife and shipping arrangements have been made :)  here's to a speedy  slow recovery.

Good luck getting some "work done".   Can't be anything but an improvement.  :laugh:

While you're out of it, I'm sure your pass will be watched over closely so that nothing bad happens.  You know, like pirates getting ahold of this.   :whistling:

Package has landed, safe and sound. 
I'll try to get P/T's up tonight.

I would like to hand-deliver this to Charley on Saturday at the herf if possible.

Gavin said:
Package has landed, safe and sound. 
I'll try to get P/T's up tonight.

I would like to hand-deliver this to Charley on Saturday at the herf if possible.
Remember the picture rule :thumbs:

Glad it got there safe and sound!
Also the surgery went really well but the recovery is off to a rookie start with mass amounts of blood and ooze.

Alright, Let's give this a try:

12. Take - H. Upmann Mag 46 '05 -- Put - Romeo y Julieta Exhibicion #4 OFL MAY 04

14. Take - H. Upmann Half Corona -- Put - Juan Lopez Petit Corona ABR JUL 11

20. Take - Partagas Series C No. 3 EL 2012 -- Put - Hoyo de Monterrey Short Hoyo Piramide EL 2011 OGA SEP 11

25. Take - Hoyo de Monterey EL 2007 Regalos TEB SEP 07 -- Put - Hoyo de Monterrey EL 2007 Regalos USE OCT 07 (How's that for even?)

29. Take - Por Larranaga Robustos de Larranaga RE-- Put - Quai d'Orsay Superiores RE OGA MAY 11

30. Take Montecristo Petit Edmundo -- Put - Cohiba Siglo II RUE ABR 12

37. Put - Quai d'Orsay Panatela POS JUN 06

Gavin most of it looks good to me. #20 looks a bit off by about $7.00.  Although I don't think it's to bad when talking about EL's but just thinking about the people down the line. Also not to sure about #25 as we are trying to get rid of some doubles to give people more options. The rest were on the money in my opinion.

Gavin, sorry if I'm being dense, but is there a take for #37, or is it a gift to the Tall one?

37 was a gift to the pass. As for #20, The PSC3's I saw were in the 14-15 dollar range, as were the Hoyos. #25 at least introduces slightly more variety than there was, and certainly doesn't diminish it.

Gavin, I just checked 4 different sources and two were priced in the $14-$16 range and the other two in the + $7- $8 range on the Party's. Like I initially said I thought that it wasn't to bad as it was EL pricing and we're going to run into this often across different vendors.  In my opinion is a wash so therefore I'm ok with it.

Can't wait to see the butt implants at QSH!

Relatedly, what insane home improvement project are you undertaking now?

P&T look good to me and Kris makes some good points and him and I discussed this in the beginning that it will be hard to find sources that are consistent. It will be even harder to find a price on a cigar that is not in stock anywhere.

Gavin thank you for the addition into the pass my friend that is extremely generous of you! Have fun at the HERF tomorrow!
Paul

tomthirtysix said:
Can't wait to see the butt implants at QSH!

Relatedly, what insane home improvement project are you undertaking now?

Denting the couch in from sitting on it for a week...lol

Gavin said:
Alright, Let's give this a try:

25. Take - Hoyo de Monterey EL 2007 Regalos TEB SEP 07 -- Put - Hoyo de Monterrey EL 2007 Regalos USE OCT 07 (How's that for even?)

Not sure the point on this one.  You're taking an October box code and putting a September box code?