• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Giving Back & Enjoying

I didn't see anything about signing up somewhere else either, but I'm not upset about missing out.

I saw it later... shrugged and went about my business. It was a nice gesture on Jonathan's part and I do hope to try them some day, but its really not that big of a deal.

This thread title always gets my hopes up, then I realize it's about cigars.

Not a big deal, I just didn't like Yojimbo's comments. He apologized, and I accept it.

Yes I have to agree with the comments about being too late on this one. First in best dressed or the early bird gets the worm.

I signed up late always. Even if I don't get any free cigars, JD can e-mail or snail mail me on new products and special promotions.

I just went and bought some of the darn things...that'll fix JD!

Hey, wait a minute..... :0

I bought a fiver. Once again, I should have waited a while for the 1st one, but I didn't. It was too moist. I waited 2 weeks and had another, it was very good. Once you guys get your freebies, I am anxious to see what you think.

I did not enjoy the first one I had. Maybe it was too humidified also? I smoked another a few months later and really enjoyed it. One thing I noticed... UC's smoke like a chimney, even when resting. I can't wait for the corona gorda version.

I didn't have that experience with the UC. I thought it was an all around great smoke. The LP #9 still beats it, but a great one nonetheless.

Still nothing here in Derry, NH they said on the 29th they were shipping out by the end of the week so it may not have happened as planned. April fools day is coming soon maybe were all being bamboozled... LOL

Paul

Still waiting as well, did everything as asked so hopefully it works out as planned. :)