• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Golden State vs Cleveland

CMontoya79

Newb Le professional!
Anyone willing to take Cleveland?
I've got Golden State.
Straight up series win.
Premium 5er minimum $50 value.

First response is in.

C

You gotta give me better odds than that. lol Like if GS wins, you get 3 sticks, but if Cleveland wins, you gotta give me 5.... Wouldn't that be like 3:5 odds or something like that.. Seems like a lock for GS.

You gotta give me better odds than that. lol Like if GS wins, you get 3 sticks, but if Cleveland wins, you gotta give me 5.... Wouldn't that be like 3:5 odds or something like that.. Seems like a lock for GS.
It was a lock for GS last year too.

That's what everyone said last year.

I don't do points, spread, or odds. I always bet straight up series win in sports.

Too late, you're already in. CMontoya said first response is in :p

This is my offer:
You take GS - but they have to win in 6 or fewer. If it goes to 7, I win no matter what. If Cleveland wins any other way too, I win.

Whaddya say? 5 premium sticks, minimum $50 value. And your family's closest guarded recipe.

Put your money... errr. .. sticks where your mouth is. ;)
???

Yes, but with the amount of talk Seahawks fans spout, you'd think they were the Patriots.

Not gonna derail this thread beyond this by shit talking... you got yours, we got ours... handily....

Are you game for my latest offer? I take Cleveland, you take GS, but GS MUST WIN IN 6? Lets do it...

Not gonna derail this thread beyond this by shit talking... you got yours, we got ours... handily....

Are you game for my latest offer? I take Cleveland, you take GS, but GS MUST WIN IN 6? Lets do it...
So 6 or less and I win, if it goes to 7 you win?

Want to be sure that's the rules.

Was getting a little nervous when Cleveland cut it down to a 4 point game but they pulled through.