• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Dog Henry crossed The Bridge . . . .

Found him this morning. I'm pretty gutted right now. :(

285245_10200440265399023_1472383206_n.jpg

Best friend. My boon companion and movie-watching buddy. Sharer of many fine cigars.

May his spirit find rest where all the bones are huge, all the doggie biscuits slathered in peanut butter, and all the kibble drenched in bacon grease.

~Boar

Sad news indeed. Its never easy loosing a loyal companion. My condolences.

Sorry to hear Boar! That's the only bad thing about a dog..... They don't live long enough.

Boar, I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of a fur family member. We lost our 17 1/2 year old Chi Lucy a few short weeks ago, and that is still fresh in my memory.

I console myself knowing that our dog had the life any dog would have loved to have; warm and dry place to sleep, the best food, the best medical care, and lots and lots of hugs, lap time, doggie smooches, and the genuine love that a family can give a dog. I believe you can say the same thing, and I hope that gives you some consolation.

My thoughts are with you, brother.....hang in there.

Good Dog Henry was with me for nine years and was estimated to be about five or six when he came home with me, so we had a good run of it together. He wasn't sick or in any pain. He just got old. Yesterday he didn't come to his dish for either his AM or PM feedings---he didn't, sometimes, because he slept a lot, but usually he'd make at least ONE meal a day---and today he was, well, near his dish and I thought he was asleep until I called to him. :oops:

Thanks for all the condolences and well wishes. He'll be missed. But he was just the best dog ever while he was here. We had that.

~Boar

My condolences, it sure is a very hard thing to go through. I lost my pitbull a couple of months ago and I think about her every single day. I had her for 10 years and used to walk her 3 times a day. I still catch myself thinking about if it's time to take her out for a walk.

Sorry for your loss. May all the pets welcome him at the bridge and guide him to the eternal buffet. It’s necer goodbye. It’s until we meet again.

Sorry for your loss. It's incredible how big a part of our lives our pets become.

Aw, so sorry to hear. Good to know he was not in any pain, though, and he just knew it was his time. Celebrate the years you had together.

Sorry for your loss Boar, they really do have a way of wiggling into your heart and not letting go. We lost our Husky last week, I had to get rid of her bed and box up her toys so I can truly emphasize with what you are dealing with.

You gave and got the best - remember that. Sorry for your loss.

I'm very sorry for your loss. As Josh mentioned, we just went through it last week too. It sounds like you had many wonderful years together and I'm sure your pup couldn't have been happier with anyone else.