• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL - 2013

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's official, I'm retired! We had a great weekend, celebrated Friday evening at the Newburgh Brewery with a lot of our family, friends and close work mates. Saturday, I spent the dat at Aroma and then yesterday, Beth and I relaxed out back enjoying primo stogies and cold ones. Have a great week all and try and stay dry cause the rain is coming our way...... 👍
Morning Charlie and Congrats again! I kind of expected you to post around the same time because your body would be use to getting up that early. I am glad that you are able to adjust to retirement!

Good morning all, the espresso coffee is on and it's looking like three days of rain off and on here in the Hudson Valley:

I got some running around to do this morning and then this afternoon I have to go through the two big boxes from my office. Have a great day everyone and enjoy....... :)

Charlie, how be things at The Point? I need to chat more often with you, share some chit and drink coffee via the web. Hope you are good. are you planning another fest for later this year? Take care, be well and keep them Middes straight.

Charlie, how be things at The Point? I need to chat more often with you, share some chit and drink coffee via the web. Hope you are good. are you planning another fest for later this year? Take care, be well and keep them Middes straight.

Now that I'm officially retired, I'll probably head to West Point a couple of times a month (commissary, PX, Keller Hospital, etc.). In reference to a fest / Herf later on this year, only time will tell. We'll definitely catch up now that I have more times on my hands, enjoy...... 👍

Good morning all, the espresso is on and it's a wet Wednesday morning. I'm planning on heading over to Lake Frederick shortly to talk with Dan and Janet about the availability of renting the cabins one weekend this summer for a "Quad State Herf Reunion". It would be great to see everyone and have a get together and relax for a change. Enjoy everyone and remember to be safe out there....... 🍺

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Friday (even though to me it's always going to be Saturday). I tried posting yesterday morning but it seemed that CigarPass was down for a while. Well, we had a great time at Aroma last night, the place was packed and all. Today is the Yankees home opener and the NASCAR drivers are in Martinsville, VA for the weekend which is the shortest track on the circuit. Enjoy everyone, smoke a favourite or two or....... 👍

Good morning everyone, the espresso coffee is on and we survived the eclipse. Working on the honey doo list now that I put off until retirement and the Spring Time. Have a great day all and enjoy...... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Thursday which means we'll be at the Aroma Cigar Room this evening. According to NOAA, we have off and on rain in the forecast through Sunday. Fully understand it's April and all, hopefully May is a little dryer and a bit warmer as well. Enjoy everyone and we hope to see a few of the local S/BOTL tonight....... 🍺

Good morning everyone, the espresso coffee is on and it's an early Saturday morning. Beth and I are going over to Newburgh-Stewart Airport for the Hudson Valley Honor Flight sendoff: https://hvhonorflight.com/. It's always an honor to be there when they get off the busses and see their faces as the US Flags are being waved and the crowd thanking them for their service. Later on today, I'm heading over to Handsome Devil BBQ for their 4th annual cigarbecue:

Have a great day all and enjoy as well....... 🇺🇸

Good morning all, the espresso coffee is on and it's looking like we have another beautiful day today and then the next 3 to 4 days of off and on rain according to NOAA:

Enjoy everyone and remember to be safe out there...... 👍

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's "Hump Day" for everyone working out there. Beth and I went down to New City, NY yesterday to take care of our 5 year TSA PreCheck being that I am retired now and can no longer use my Government CAC. It took us roughly 10 minutes each and we were in and out:

In the afternoon, we did a little yard work and then kicked back while we barbecued a rack of ribs low and slow. I enjoyed a couple of top shelf stogies and a few cold ones as well. I'm starting to like this retirement. Enjoy all....... 🍺

Good morning all, the espresso coffee is on and it's a wet Thursday morning here in the Hudson Valley. I got some running around to do this morning: shopping for new tires for the Jeep; hitting the recycling center with empty bottles and cans; lastly, I'll be stopping by Kassel Supply for roughly 200 lbs of white stone: https://kasselsupply.com/. Later on this afternoon around 1600 (4 PM), I'll be heading over to the Aroma Cigar Room to enjoy a couple of top shelf stogies and spend time with the fellas. Enjoy your day everyone and we hope to see a few of the local S/BOTL later on........ :)

Last edited: