• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL - 2013

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday. We had a great weekend, Beth and I went down to Delaware and spend family time with Jeremy, Christen and baby Eva. Got back yesterday afternoon and relaxed out back on the patio enjoying stuffed jalapenos, steamers and grilled catfish. Smoked a few of my favorite cigars and enjoyed some tasty beers as well. Enjoy your week everyone and be safe...... :)

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's looking like we'll have another nice weather day before a couple of days of rain ahead of us according to NOAA:

https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=41.437566000000004&lon=-74.03889849999996#.Wt78aEsh2i4

A big congrats to the Yankees as the bats came alive last night with a 14 - 1 win over the Twins. They'll be back at it at 1835 (6:35 pm) this evening here in the Bronx, hopefully the rain doesn't interfere to much. Anyway, enjoy a favorite or two if you get the chance....... ;)

Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's "Hump Day". Congrats to the Yankees again as they won their 4th in a row last night, keep it up fellas and put up another "W" this evening. Congrats to the Mets as well as they won in the 10th inning late last night in St. Louis. Enjoy everyone and remember to stay safe out there....... :)

Good morning all, the coffee has been on for a while now as we have been in the office early today. Congrats to the Yankees for their 5th win in a row, lets hope they do it again today with a 1305 (1:05 pm) start time. It didn't fair so well for the Mets last night as they got beat 9 - 1 by the Cardinals in St. Louis. Today being Thursday, we'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar tonight going over the final arrangements for Cigarfest as we'll be departing for Split Rock Resort next Thursday morning. Enjoy everyone and smoke a favorite or two if you get the chance...... ;)

Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's Friday! A big congrats to the Yankees as they had a walk off 3 run homer in the bottom of the 9th inning to win 4 - 3 yesterday, outstanding:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ml...kees-sixth-straight-win/ar-AAwolm2?li=BBnba9I

The Mets lost in the bottom of the 13th 4 - 3, tough loss for sure. NASCAR wise, they are racing this weekend down in Talladega, AL. The series largest track and definitely one of the trickiest and fastest for sure. Anyway, enjoy the weekend everyone, smoke a couple of your favorites and relax as well....... :D

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Sunday morning. We had a great day yesterday, smoked a few of my favorites, barbecued venison burgers, sipped on some tasty Newburgh Brewery beers and even knocked out a honey-do list item. A big congrats to the Yankees again as they won for the 8th straight with a 11 - 1 score. Keep it fellas, you're on a roll . On the other hand, the Mets need to turn things around as they lost big time by a score of 12 - 2 against the Padres. This afternoon, the NASCAR racers will be racing on the high banks of Talladega with speeds nearly hitting 200 miles per hour. Enjoy everyone....... :)

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0420 and it's Monday. Beth and I had another great day yesterday checking out a new micro brew pub to us in Sloatsburg, NY called the Seven Lakes Station. Afterwards, we had a hearty German lunch at the Breezy Point Inn located right on Greenwood Lake:

http://www.breezypointinn.com/

Congrats to Joey Logano to taking the checkered flag in yesterday's NASCAR race. A big congrats to the Yankees for sweeping the LA Angels and their 9th straight win. The Mets went crazy as well as they won big time over the Padres 14 - 2. I hope everyone has a great week and to all that will be joining us at Cigarfest, safe travels and we'll see you all soon....... ;)

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's looking like we'll have nice weather for the next couple of days finally according to NOAA:

Today - Sunny, with a high near 74. Light west wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
Tonight - Mostly clear, with a low around 53. West wind around 7 mph.
Wednesday - Sunny, with a high near 82. West wind 6 to 11 mph.
https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=41.43756600000006&lon=-74.03889849999996#.Wug2IEsh2i4

I see that the Yankees came up short last night loosing 2 - 1 and ending the 9 game win streak. I know you can't win them all but lets go fellas and put up a few more "W"s. Have a great day all and remember to be safe out there...... :)

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0420 and it's Hump Day (my last work day as well, heading to Cigarfest in the morning). Congrats to the Yankees as they scored 4 runs in the 9th to beat the Astros 4 -0, way to go fellas. They'll be back at it tonight and hopefully the Yanks do it again. Enjoy everyone and smoke a favorite or two or....... :D

Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on for a while and it's Cigarfest here we come. Congrats to the Yankees as they had another great game winning 4 - 0 again. The last game of this 4 game series will start at 1410 (2:10 pm) today and hopefully we take another one from the Astros. We're hitting the road around 1000 (10 am) and should arrive Lake Harmony / Split Rock Resort around 1430 (2:30 pm) with a pit stop at Tobyhanna Army Depot for the last of our necessities. Anyway, I'll be stopping in throughout the weekend and for all of you attending Cigarfest, stop by the PDR booth and say hello and safe travels....... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday after a fantastic 4 days at Cigarfest 2018. The weather was perfect all weekend and we didn't get any rain until our drive home and that was a mild shower. I got to see a lot of friends that I haven't seen in a long time and all. Congrats to the Yankees as they are doing great. Hopefully the Mets turn things around as they are on a loosing skid. Congrats to Kevin Harvick for taking the checkered flag in yesterday NASCAR race in Dover, DE. Enjoy your week everyone, smoke a couple of your favorites throughout it........ :)

Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0420 as always and it's another beautiful day. The Yankees take on the Red Sox this evening here in the Bronx starting at 1905 (7:05 pm), lets go fellas, you got this. Enjoy all and be safe out there....... ;)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day". Congrats to the Yankees for taking game 1 of this 3 game series with Boston. They'll be back at it tonight starting at 1905 (7:05 pm) again and hopefully with the same results. Enjoy........ :)

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's Thursday which means we'll be back at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening enjoying primo stogies and watching the Yankees game. A big congrats to the Bronx Bombers for taking game 2 and now winning 17 of their last 18 games:

https://www.mlb.com/yankees/news/yankees-stun-sox-for-17th-win-in-18-games/c-275784454

Enjoy a favorite or two if you get the chance....... ;)

Yanks looking like the best team in baseball, as much as it pains me to say it. Heard on the radio today every time they've ever won 17/18 they've won the World Series.

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Friday! We had a good time at Schlesinger's last night, to bad that the Yankees came up short though as they lost 5 - 4. They'll be back at it this weekend starting a 3 game series tonight against Oakland. The NASCAR racers are in Kansas City this weekend with a truck series night race tonight as well a the Cup guys racing tomorrow evening. Have a great weekend everyone, smoke a couple of your favorites and relax a bit if you get the chance....... :D

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's a wet Sunday morning here in the Hudson Valley. Congrats to the Yankees for another walk-off win in the 11th as Neil Walker has a clutch single sending Sanchez home from 2nd base for a 7 - 6 victory. They'll play the rubber game of the series today starting at 1305 (1:05 pm), lets root the Bronx Bombers on for another "W". A big congrats to Kevin Harvick driving the #4 Busch Ford Fusion last night taking the checkered flag for the 4th time this year in NASCAR. Anyway, enjoy your Mother's Day and smoke a favorite if you get the chance....... :)

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's back to work Monday. Beth and I had a good day yesterday, stopped at a couple of new breweries for us: Arrowood Farms http://www.arrowoodfarms.com/about-2/ and then we made it to the Yard Owl http://www.yardowlcraftbrewery.com/ Two totally different breweries and great beer at both. Congrats to the Yankees for another win, the Bronx Bombers are off today and will take on the Nationals in D.C. tomorrow evening starting at 1905 (7:05 pm). Enjoy your week and remember to be safe out there....... ;)

Well I will wish you a good morning, have my black coffe, a cigar watching the birds come into my yard to see what food they can find.