• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL - 2013

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0420 as always and very much welcomed. The Yankees take on the Washington Nationals tonight at home starting at 1905 (7:05 pm), it should be a good game as both teams are first place in their divisions and all. Enjoy everyone and remember to be safe out there........ ;)

GooooooodMorrrrrrrrrrrrrningStogieman, me to up early like 0510 Military Time, or for the mellinals, and residents of Rio Linda, CA thats 5:10am. It's black coffee time. Seems something intresting happened over night having to do with North Korea & Nukes. Maybe we will all sleep better from this day forward.

Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0330 as a result of having to into work early. I see that the Yankees lost 5 - 4 after a see-saw game going back and forth. The Bombers will take on Tampa this evening and hopefully they'll put up a "W" instead. This evening, Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar will be hosting a Davidoff event and here is the cut and paste that Peggy sent out:

Cigar Event featuring "DAVIDOFF " (On The Beach) will be held on Thursday, June 14th between 5-9 pm

Cigars featured will include AVO Maduro, Camacho Coyolar, Avo 30th Anniversary, Camacho Nicaragua Barrel aged and many more.

Buy 4 get 1 plus raffle ticket
Buy 10 get 3 plus 3 raffle tickets
Buy box (mix and match) and get 6 plus 6 raffle tickets and swag from the vendor

Music By Harrison Street
Free Appetziers
Liquor Tasting

Please come join us!!!!!

Peg

Well I have been up since 0530 that's 5:30 a.m. for the people who do not understand Military Time, haveing black coffee on the patio, with a Kristoff - Ligero Maduro - Metador. Heading downtown to the VA Medical Center for a day of fun.

Your Cigar event is more appealing to me, than going tho the VAMC.

Last edited:
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Friday! We had a great time at the event last night; the cigars were spot on, we celebrated our dear friend Jay's 50th birthday and we honored another dear friend "Danny" with a US Flag flown over West Point as it's been 50 years since the Tet Offensive in Vietnam:

https://www.history.com/topics/vietnam-war/tet-offensive

A big congrats to the Yankees for coming back in last night's game and winning 4 - 3, they'll be back at it tonight and doing it again at 1905 (7:05 pm). Enjoy your Father's Day weekend everyone and smoke a favorite or two or........ :D

Good morning Stogieman hope all is well. Having some black coffee, and a nice Cigar. Hope all is well. Interesting you mention RVN War, and Tet a subject I have spent many hours learning about.

Many great books about the subject, many stories of why we were not allow to win, because of the people in Washington, D.C.., not letting the general do what they can do best. Fight to win.

Last edited:
Good Sunday morning all, the coffee is on and it's looking like we'll have another beautiful day out. Yesterday, Beth and I went up to Columbia County where we stopped in a couple of breweries and had lunch up that direction. Congrats to the Yankees for another win and being back in 1st place of the AL East. The Bronx Bombers will be back at it today at 1405 (2:05 pm) and hopefully they'll put up another "W" and sweep the Rays. Enjoy your Father's Day everyone and smoke a favorite if you get the chance...... :)

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's back to work Monday. Beth and I had a great day yesterday; enjoyed Father's Day brunch at the Birdsall House in Peekskill, NY which was off the chart:

http://birdsallhouse.net/brunch/

Then in the afternoon, we caught the matinee show featuring Tommy Tune at the Paramount Hudson Valley Theater. He's a 10 time Tony Award winner, great way to spend a Father's Day afternoon. I see that the Yankees lost 3 - 1, would have been nice to see them sweep the Rays. Anyway, enjoy your week and I hope you get to smoke a favorite or two throughout it........ ;)

GMSM = Good Morning StogieMan hope all is well, it's Coffee Time, and the day I rotate Cigars in my humidor. About an hours work++++.

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's "Hump Day". Congrats to the Yankees for another "W" last night, they'll be back at it this evening at 1905 (7:05 pm). Enjoy everyone....... ;)

Stogieman I think your baseball team, the NY Yankees is on a winning streak, could be play off bound. Owners know how to build a great team, with paying food salaries to top players with talent, and a coaching staff to make the champions again. Yes It early in the desert, but my coffee is by my side, so I am walking up.

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's Thursday which means we'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening and all. A huge congrats to the Yankees as they came back from a 5 - 0 deficit and win the game in the bottom of the 9th with a walk-off homer by Stanton:

https://www.mlb.com/yankees/news/sanchez-stanton-homer-to-cap-yankees-comeback/c-282163138

I hope all of you have a great day and enjoy it as well......... :)

Well it coffee time again, and it is a good thing the Yankees won again. They could be in the World Series in October. We have a local team that I do not follow, a single good Cagar is Mor intresting.

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Friday. Congrats to the Yankees for another "W" and for sweeping the Mariners. They'll be off to Tampa for the weekend and taking on the Rays for a 3 game series. The NASCAR racers are in California this weekend road racing for a change. We're heading to Pennsylvania shortly to attend the Drew Estate Pre-Party, featuring Jonathan Drew & the crew from Drew Estate prior to tomorrow's Barn Smoker. Unfortunately, we're not going to the actual Barn Smoker as were heading down to our grand daughter Eva's first birthday party. Should be a great time as well and it's always nice to spend time with family and friends. Enjoy everyone...... :D

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday after a fabulous 3 day weekend. Beth and I had a whirlwind from Friday morning until yesterday afternoon. We spent it with family and friends that we only see on special occasions. Our granddaughter Eva's birthday was the highlight on Saturday but handing out with Jonathan Drew and the whole Drew Estate gang Friday night was special. The Yankees didn't do so good this weekend, they are still in first place and it's time to put up a few "W"s in a row again. Congrats to Martin Truex Jr. for taking the checkered flag in yesterday's NASCAR race, that's his third win of the season and all. Enjoy your week everyone, smoke a few of your favorites and remember to be safe out there....... :)

Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0420 as always and it's a cool Tuesday morning. Congrats to the Yankees as they bounced back with a 4 - 2 win over the Phillies, keep it up fellas as they do it again this evening starting at 1905 (7:05 pm). Enjoy all....... ;)

Well Stogieman sounds like you a busy guy. It's black coffee time, with the coffee I am enjoying a Kristoff - Ligero Maduro - Matador, really nice combination.

Friends coming over for dinner, it will be Mexican/Puerto Rican menus.

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0400 as I have an early arrival at work this morning. Congrats to the Yankees for another win and this time it was 6 - 0. The Yanks take on the Phillies again this evening and hopefully they can sweep this series and keep up this winning streak. Enjoy everyone and remember it's Hump Day..... :)