• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL - 2013

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's an early day at the office. The Yankees take on the Marlins down in Miami the next 2 nights starting this evening at 1910 (7:10 pm). Lets go fellas, you got this. Enjoy all and remember to be safe out there...... ;)

Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's "Hump Day". Congrats to the Yankees for another win, lets do it again tonight fellas and sweep the Marlins in this 2 games mini series. Enjoy everyone....... :)

Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0420 as always and I'm heading out the door shortly as I have to get to the office early today. Today being Thursday, we'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening smokin' and jokin'. I see that the Yankees lost last night, lets go fellas and turn things back around for another winning streak. Enjoy all and smoke a favorite or two as well....... ;)

Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's Friday! We had a great time at Schlesinger's last night, top shelf cigars were being smoked and the place was hoppin'. This weekend sports wise, the Yankees are in Baltimore, the NASCAR racers are split between Wisconsin and Ontario, Canada (both road races) and a number of preseason NFL games. I hope everyone has a relaxing one and enjoys as well........ :D

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday. Beth and I had another great weekend filled with brewery visits and supporting a local veterans fundraiser. Congrats to the Yankees for sweeping the Orioles this weekend, now onto the White Sox starting this evening at 1905 (7:05 pm) here in the Bronx. Enjoy all and hope you have a great week....... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's "Hump Day". Congrats to the Yankees as they won last night with a walk-off homer in the bottom of the 9th. Four of us from work will be heading to the game this afternoon for tonight's game, should be another hot one and hope CC has a great game. Enjoy everyone and be safe out there....... :)

Good morning everyone, the espresso coffee is on and it's Thursday already. We had a great time at Yankee Stadium, unfortunately the Bombers came up short against the White Sox. Tonight we'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar smoking primo stogies and all. Enjoy and try to stay cool in these hot summer days....... ;)

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0420 as always and it's Friday! We had a good time last night at Schlesinger's, the normal crowd was there and we enjoyed some well aged cigars. The Yankees came up one run short at the end of a back and forth game last night loosing 8 - 7 to Detroit. Lets go fellas and turn this around tonight. The NASCAR racers are in Darlington, SC this weekend which definitely will be a hot one. Enjoy everyone and remember to be safe out there this Labor Day weekend........ :D

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0420 as always and it's Friday! We had a good time last night at Schlesinger's, the normal crowd was there and we enjoyed some well aged cigars. The Yankees came up one run short at the end of a back and forth game last night loosing 8 - 7 to Detroit. Lets go fellas and turn this around tonight. The NASCAR racers are in Darlington, SC this weekend which definitely will be a hot one. Enjoy everyone and remember to be safe out there this Labor Day weekend........ :D

Did you see who the Yankees just got, from the Giants? Andrew McCutchen.................that's huge.

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Tuesday. We had a great weekend filled with family and friends. The only thing that went wrong was our AC compressor went out last night; I called Pete at Trend and he said he's gonna be by today. Anyway, enjoy the week everyone....... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's "Hump Day". Congrats to the Yankees on the win last night, lets keep it up fellas and put a few more up on the board. So Pete from Trend shows up around 1030 (10:30 am) and of course the system starts right up. Same thing happened last night around 8 or so and I called Pete right away. Possibly a dead spot on the fan motor in the outside compressor, he'll be by this morning to check it out. Anyway, enjoy everyone and be safe out there....... ;)

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's Thursday. After doing a full check of the AC system, it was diagnosed to be a bad 30 amp breaker in the box. Glad it wasn't anything worse especially on these hot days. I see that the Yankees got spanked last night, hopefully they do better this weekend after a day of rest today. We'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening enjoying primo stogies and seeing how everyone is doing. Enjoy all and stay cool out there........ :)

Last edited:
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Friday. We had a good time last night at Schlesinger's, a number of the regulars were there enjoying and all. Congrats to the Philadelphia Eagles on their win last night, hope your team wins as well this weekend. The Yankees are in Seattle for the weekend and the NASCAR racers are in Indianapolis as well. Army has their first home football game tomorrow against Liberty University, we'll have the Emergency Operation Center open at 0500 (5 am) up and running. Enjoy the weekend everyone, smoke a favorite or two or........ :D

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday. The weekend flew by since I had to work a 12 hour day on Saturday. Congrats to the Army team for winning over Liberty U. 38 - 14. Congrats to the Yankees as well as they took 2 out of 3 game this weekend. The NASCAR racers got rained out and are rescheduled to race today hopefully:

https://www.nascar.com/news-media/2018/09/02/full-weekend-schedule-for-indianapolis-motor-speedway/

I hope all you have have a great week and get to enjoy a couple of your favorites throughout it...... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's 9/11. Never Forget

Congrats to the Yankees on their win last night and to Brad Keselowski for taking the checkered flag in the rained delayed NASCAR race. Enjoy everyone and be safe out there........ ;)

Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0420 as always and it's already "Hump Day". I see that the Yankees did not fair so well last night in Minnesota, they take on the Twins for another game this evening starting at 2010 (8:10 pm). To all our S/BOTL that may get impacted by Hurricane Florence, we are thinking of you and wish you the best...... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Thursday. Unfortunately, I won't be going to Hudson Valley Cigars this evening as I have to have a tooth pulled this afternoon. The S/BOTL will be there though, so stop by and enjoy one or two if your in the area. The Yankees lost again last night and are only 1 game up in the wild card. Lets go fellas and turn this around. Enjoy everyone and be safe out there........ ;)

Good morning everyone, the espresso coffee is on and it's Friday! All went well with the tooth extraction, a little sore but I'll be fine. The Yankees are back at home taking on the Blue Jays this weekend, lets go fellas and pad the wildcard a bit. The NASCAR racers are in Las Vegas and they are starting their 10 race playoff for their championship. Army will be at home as well tomorrow taking on "Hawaii at Manoa" with a 1200 (12 pm) kick off. Lastly, the NFL is in full swing, hopefully your team wins (Fly Eagles Fly). Hope everyone enjoy a favorite or two if you get the chance........ :D

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday (already). We had a good weekend overall: Army beat Hawaii; the Yankees didn't get swept and are still 1.5 games ahead in the wildcard; the NASCAR race was definitely playoff worthy with Brad Keselowski getting his 3rd win in a row; and the Eagles almost came back from behind loosing 21 - 27 to the Buccaneers. I hope everyone has a great week and enjoys......... :)