• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL - 2013

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's "Hump Day". The Hudson Valley had a tornado / micro-burst roll through yesterday and did some major damage in certain areas. Neighbors around us had trees down and all, knock on wood that it missed us this time: https://www.cenhud.com/storms
The Yankees game got suspended after 5 1/2 innings last night, the game will resume at 1705 (5:05 pm) today with a score of 3 - 3. Enjoy your day everyone and definitely be safe out there...... ;)

Good morning, it is cool out doos in the Valley of the Sun, it cleaning day, then back to my current book, and Cigar time. Already working on coffee.

Good morning all, the coffee has been on for a while now and it's still raining despite the weather guessers at NOAA saying it was going to stop at 0300. Yankees got rained out again and are off tonight. The Mets got pummeled yesterday 12 - 1 after they shellacked the Blue Jays 12 - 2 the day prior. Tonight at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar, there will be a Perdomo Event with all sorts of specials, tasting and complimentary eats:

Hudson Valley Cigars would like to invite you to our first outdoor Cigar Event of the year FEATURING: PERDOMO CIGARS ( on the beach) on Thursday, May 17th between 5-9 pm.

Some of the cigars featured will be Champagne, Bourbon Barrel, 12 year and ESV plus many more.

Buy 4 get 1 plus raffle ticket; Buy 10 get 3 plus hat plus 3 raffle tickets; Buy a box(mix or match) get 8 and a cigar lighter and 8 raffle tickets

Music By Harrison Street
Free Liquor tasting
Lots of free appetizers

Please come and join us. Thanks, Peg

Enjoy everyone and hope to see the local S/BOTL this evening........ :)

Well I working on a Ava Maria, and cup of black coffee. Did notice your invite to tonight gala, but the drive for me should have started a week ago.

Hope you draw a good crowd, have fun, and last get some deal on Perdomo Cigars.

Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0420 as always and it's Friday. We had a great time last night at Schlesinger's; the food, cigars, music and all was top notch. It was great seeing a lot of my good friends come out and all. Sports wise this weekend, the Yankees are in Kansas City for a 3 game series, the Mets are at home taking on the Arizona Diamondbacks and the NASCAR drivers are in Charlotte, NC. Enjoy your weekend all and smoke a favorite or two or....... :D

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday. Beth and I had another great weekend; spent Saturday at the cigar shop, watched the NASCAR race Saturday evening, and then yesterday we went to the Maifest at the German Club https://www.germaniapok.com/ in Poughkeepsie, NY. Congrats to the Yankees for winning 2 out of 3 games this past weekend in KC, now on to Texas to start a 3 game series tonight against the Rangers. It's going to be a busy week here at West Point as this coming Saturday is the graduation for the Class of 2018. Enjoy everyone and be safe out there...... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's "Hump Day". I see that the Yankees lost 6 - 4 last night, lets go fellas and turn things around tonight and take the rubber match game. Enjoy everyone and remember to be safe out there...... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Thursday which means we'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening. I see that the Yankees lost last night 12 - 10 in a home run derby, lets go fellas and turn things around now. Enjoy everyone and smoke a favorite or two if you get the chance....... ;)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Friday! We had a good night at Schlesinger's, the regular crowd was there and all. Tomorrow is graduation day at West Point, we'll be manning the Emergency Operation Center at 0415 and the Corps will graduate 800+ Second Lieutenants. Sports wise this weekend, the Yankees are at home LA Angels and the NASCAR drivers are in Charlotte, NC for the Coca Cola 600 on Sunday. I hope everyone has a safe and relaxing Memorial Day weekend, remember our fallen that have made America what it is today....... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Tuesday. We actually went into work yesterday to facilitate the Memorial Day Wreath Laying ceremony at the West Point Battle Monument. Afterwards, Beth and I went to the New Windsor American Legion to see other Vets and all. The weekend was great; Graduation went off with out a hitch, it was a bit warm but it beats the rain. Sports wise, the Yankees have won the last 2 out of 4 games, lets cheer them on and hope they put up a lot more "W"s. Enjoy your week everyone and remember to be safe out there....... ;)

Well being retired I having my black coffee, a Maduro sticks, and a quiet morning. Not a real die in the woods NHL Fan, but game #1 of the Stanlet tells me it could be an intresting Stanley Cup. Hope the Golden Knights win it just to upset my step grandson, who is a Coyotes hardcore fan.

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's already Hump Day. A big congrats to the Yankees for coming back in the 9th inning with a 2 run homer by Brett Gardner, and then a nice shot into right field by Gleyber Torres in the 10th to score Miguel Andujar from 2nd, giving them a 6 - 5 victory over the Astros. Enjoy everyone and smoke a favorite or two if you get the chance........ :)

Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0420 as always and it's Thursday which means we'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening. Congrats to the Yankees again as they had a great game last night and won 5 - 3. They have a 4 game series with the Orioles in Baltimore starting tonight at 1905 (7:05 pm). Have a great day all and enjoy...... ;)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Friday. We had a good night at Schlesinger's, the usual crowd was there and all. The Yankees had a rain out last night in Baltimore, hopefully mother nature will cooperate this evening. We'll be heading over to the Pocono Raceway in the morning to enjoy the NASCAR race weekend and be apart of the ceremonies on Sunday. According to NOAA, the rain in the area of the race track should end early on Sunday morning allowing the race to begin:

https://forecast.weather.gov/MapCli...7&textField2=-75.4516&site=all&unit=0&dd=&bw=

Enjoy the weekend everyone and be safe out there....... :D

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's back to work Tuesday. We had a great time at the Pocono Raceway this past weekend, all the races got in as mother nature cooperated finally for a change. Got to see and spend some time with ole' friends and the racing was outstanding. I hope you all have a great week and enjoy a few of your favorites throughout it....... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day". Good to see the Yankees win last night, lets root them on to put up another "W" tonight. Enjoy everyone and be safe out there....... ;)

Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0420 as usual and it's Thursday. Tonight, we're heading to Doc James Cigars in Shrub Oak, NY where they are hosting a Drew Estates event along with a BBQ and all. Adam DeSiena and his team have a great shop and lounge, a must stop for all if you're in the area:

https://www.facebook.com/DocJamesCi..._work&timeline_context_item_source=1610350703

Congrats to the Yankees on another win with Judge and Giancarlo going deep in the 13th to win it 3 - 0 over the Blue Jays. They are off tonight and take on the Mets this weekend in Citifield. Enjoy all...... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday. Beth and I had another great weekend filled with visiting friends, stopping by a couple of breweries, supporting local fundraisers and of course smoking top shelf stogies. Congrats to the Yankees for taking two out of three games this weekend from the Mets and to Clint Bowyer for taking the checkered flag in yesterday's rain shortened NASCAR race in Michigan. Enjoy the week everyone, smoke a favorite or two throughout it........ :)

GoooodMoooorningStockieman I see you are at it again. Reporting the news of your life, and adventures. Yes I too am doing my a.m. Coffee, have noting exciting to report, but I woke up on the good side of the grass alive. Ready to enjoy another day of life.