• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

H. Upmann Corona Minor A/T USE JUL07

Kingantz

Growing too fast.
Had to have a root canal done this morning and let me tell you, I wouldn’t wish that on anybody; two plus hours of pure torturous hell. But, got to bring the lap top home and sit on the couch with some good hydrocodone going, oh yeah. It’s now later in the day and the numbness has finally worn off, and although it does hurt, it’s not so bad. Since the daylight savings time change, there’s an extra hour of light, so decided I would come out and put fire to this little H. Upmann Corona Minor.

After pulling the cigar from the tube, I find it has a medium brown wrapper with not much by way of oil, a couple of small veins running the length, and a triple cap on top. It has a slight give when squeezed, and after punching the cap I find a perfect draw of good, straightforward tobacco. I put fire to the foot and after a couple puffs, take a long draw. There’s a fairly strong black pepper spice on the back of the tongue with the smoke a good medium strength, the body somewhat heavy on the palate. Flavors are of dark earth and strong black coffee with an oak woodiness, the finish is very nice and lasting.

The burn is sharp through the first third with a dark gray ash forming that falls easily on its own. Medium to almost full strength smoke is flowing in abundance through the perfect draw. Flavors continue as previously described with the finish quite lasting after exhaling slowly.

This is a perfect after work evening smoke with its small size and packed full of rich, smooth smoke that is simply delicious. I really enjoy the H. Upmann profile, especially those that have a good bit of age on them, and these will only get better with time. Excellent smoke!

03-15-10HUpmannCoronaMinor003.jpg

03-15-10HUpmannCoronaMinor004.jpg

03-15-10HUpmannCoronaMinor001.jpg

03-15-10HUpmannCoronaMinor002.jpg