• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

Does she smoke cigars with you Jeff?
Not yet. Don't know if she ever will. She's a former cigarette smoker. She knows I smoke cigars and pipes but I haven't had a smoke since we met, so the first time I try to kiss her after a smoke will let me know how long my smoking habit will last going forward, lol.

Another keeper! We have a few of those around the house that bring happy memories every time I see them.
I have so many that I need to get printed and framed for the house! It’s my phone wallpaper though :)

A little anxious it was fine after he found his friends in the sandbox.
How did your daughter handle the transition from summer to school?
Glad he did okay! Mine was at a preschool for 3 half days, and screamed bloody murder every time Josh took her for the month. She’s now at full days at a new one and is a lot better, despite not being excited to go. She cried during the first week but doesn’t anymore.

ACB2CFE2-741B-4315-826C-D247D40281BE.jpeg You want to know what makes me happy? Using my friends skid steer to move 15cy of top soil to my back yard, knocking down a few trees and getting ready to reclaim 4,000sf of woods to turn into a play area for my kids. (And not telling the HOA about it). This is a weekend long project but this is the start. More pictures to follow.