• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

4BBC444E-B7FB-4415-8B77-1E5547CC034C.jpeg I’m happy my daughter’s friends chose our house to recycle the biodegradable TP last night because it rained hard and now there’s more mulch for the yard. lol

While I’m not happy to have spent my weekend repairing one of the decks at my house (fucking new age PT wood), I’m glad to have fixed the issue and know that it’s done correctly. Cigars, steak and whiskey is the result.

Happy to have done a little bicycle riding yesterday. It's been a while and I've missed it.

Happy to be going to AMC's northwest camp for the weekend with family and friends. A couple of beautiful days coming up for hiking campfire cooking and Cigars/cocktails by the fire at night. Oh, and the best this about it; NO CELL SERVICE!
http://ct-amc.org/nwcamp/index.shtm

I don't think there's anything better, then creating memories camping/outdoors. It's such a great way to bond with our kids/family, especially when nobody has cell service. Sitting around a campfire, talking/laughing/eating smores, that doesn't get much better. I can only imagine how rewarding it is, with grown children.

Happy that I was able to enjoy a good cigar and be with my family. Also, worked out today. That was a big shocker for myself. Hope everyone had a great weekend. I am also happy to wake up tomorrow and make money. I look at this every Sunday before bed.

9217D20A-981E-48F9-BC56-5723B096CEB7.png

Glad my house doesn’t have a baby copperhead in it. Just a baby black snake. I’m in agreement with Indiana Jones though, I hate snakes. Drinking whiskey to calm down. Least that’s my story.

Glad my house doesn’t have a baby copperhead in it. Just a baby black snake. I’m in agreement with Indiana Jones though, I hate snakes. Drinking whiskey to calm down. Least that’s my story.

Was reaching around chasing the toad to set him free and never even saw his companion.
03F2317A-1CB6-47EA-AE4A-46EC2F28BB1D.jpeg

Fuck snakes. Fuck them right in their fucking snakehole.

The only good snake is a dead snake.

Even the WORD snake gives me heart issues. It's a phobia -- nothing I can do about it. Insects? Fine. Spiders? We're cool. Snakes? Fuck those fuckers.

Fucking snakes...

(I know I'm being a baby and I'm opening myself up for a world of photo pain from the jokesters, but is there any way you can remove that picture? Seriously, snakes are the one thing I don't do well with)