• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hello from CAO!

Love CAO :) I'm longtime fan of the Brazilia. The American and Italia are both very nice.

Welcome from CT Jon.

I just finished a CAO America..
Love the smoke and have resolved my wrapper unrolling/splitting issue

art

**edit for spelling

Welcome!
I enjoy your sticks and savored a Brazilia today. Hope we get to Herf together one day.

Welcome to CP, Mr. Huber. Haven't heard from you for a while. Hope all is well!

Just my two cents... the Criollos get better as they get thinner... so that's PRIME territory for a lancero!
Chris

Weclome to CigarPass. Like some of the previous posters, I'm a big fan of the Brazilia. :thumbs:

Welcome!! As you already know...CAO's still my favorite brand :D!!!!!

hey,
Smoked my last Extreme about 3 weeks ago...got anymore :whistling:

What's the deal with that cigar? Never too consistent. Send me a really fresh one so I can determine which ones are those that make me wax lyrical.

Howdy Jon, it's great to see you sign up here at CP. As always, like Chris (Diesel Grinch) said, thanks for all your help and support at the Quad State Herf. See you soon at CigarFest 2008, we'll have to bs and catch up...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Charlie

I'm finishing a Brazillia Box Press as I post this! :laugh:

Welcome to CP!!!

Welcome to CigarPass, seeing as i went to highschool with Butkus, i'll have to try to make that event in Libertyville. :D

The Italias are my fav CAO ever. I cannot get enough of them. I have a box of Black VRs I'm going through as well. So goooooood.

Would love to try the America some day, that really looks intriguing.

I hope this 'inaugural' post finds everyone well and smokin' their brains out!

I received an invite to come over here and post on this forum--so feel free to post any questions or comments you may have, and I'll do my best to check back in, periodically.

In the interim, I'll leave you with the following video that we created a little less than a month ago...anyone in the Chicago are may find this of particular interest:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YdLAz3nFt4

Enjoy!

Jon Huber
Director of Lifestyle Marketing

CAO International, Inc.

Oh, that's just sick Jon!!! :laugh:

Please don't tell me "The Master" is supposed to be Ken... :sign:

Sorry I missed the event - I hear it was a blowout!!