• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

HEX Figurado

Great review amigo, makes me want a good Nicaraguan smoke! I may sample these soon.

C

Fantastic, as always, Paul...!!  I agree 100%, these seem to be nicely balanced, solid cigars at a reasonable price point.  Lots to like..... :thumbs:

Dark Ecuador wrapper!  :love:

Well done, Paul. Had my attention the whole time. Sounds like it's worth a try.

I'm guilty, the last few years, of shying away from new cigars, to my own detriment. I decided to stop that behaviour a couple of months ago, and have been buying some fivers of newer smokes. Now I just need to find the time to sit back, relax, and thoughtfully smoke them.

Excellent review Paul! Thanks for doing it. I agree with you on the fresh one. To me it seemed a touch "wet", but after letting the rest sit a few weeks, they are a fantastic smoke!
I'm also like you in being skeptical of new cigar brands, but this one seemed to hit the mark.

Another great video review Paul, very enjoyable...

Paul as aways a great review. I'm glad that the weather has warmed up a bit for us albeit higher 40's but hey its warmer.

Light this! said:
Paul as aways a great review. I'm glad that the weather has warmed up a bit for us albeit higher 40's but hey its warmer.
Thanks brother but Don't get to excited it's going to get cold again...