• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hey Surf and everybody! I'm still alive!

Coincrazed1916

"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum."
Hey community, and my good buddy Surf, I'm still alive! Been working many 12-14 hour shifts so I haven't had much time to get online or even smoke a cigar for that matter so that's why my hiatus. But tonight I have two days off in a row and after several shots of Jack Daniel's Rye, figured I would smoke a cigar instead of chain smoking my usual Camel Unfiltered. I dug out of my humidor the last dog I have left, the AJF Montecristo. (Don't want to smoke my PQ+ sticks while under the influence anyways) Bit the end off because I was too inebriated to bother finding my cutter for such a B quality smoke. After 8+ shots, this didn't even taste half as bad as the 5 others I have smoked. Kinda like ugly women, they get better the more you drink. Notes of chocolate, leather, and burnt coffee permeated this stick.

Still smokin' cigars guys, but work has me smoking less cigars than I did earlier this year. Happy Summer, and smoke on! Cheers!!

John,
Coincrazed

20180629_040553.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Coin, after you recover from barfing take a look on eBay. They have a 16D for $450 that looks like a fine or above. I can’t figure out why the price is so low. Hope you feel better after your adventure.

Hey Coin, after you recover from barfing take a look on eBay. They have a 16D for $450 that looks like a fine or above. I can’t figure out why the price is so low. Hope you feel better after your adventure.
What??? Where??? Can you send me a PM with a link??