• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Homebrewers - What are you Brewing - Post a Pic

MX

Quietly getting back into the cigar culture.....
There are a few different home brewing threads floating around, I would like this thread to act as a "This is what I got going on now" (with pics)

So post up about any stage of the process you are in, designing, brewing, fermenting, packaging....ENJOYING...and share a pic of what you have going on.

I am about to keg up an American Wheat (that I forgot I was dry hopping)Pics as soon as I get them.

Tim

I just kegged a pale ale that I did a hopstand/whirlpool for all but 1/4 oz of the hops. Next in line is an Obsidian stout clone, and an oatmeal pale ale. Before big brew day, I'd like to get an altbier and an ipa made as well. I've got a few busy weekends ahead of me.

Shot of the Kegging Operation from yesterday
10gallons American Wheat

SAM_1196_zpsuheknqqr.jpg

How come a keg never kicks when you WANT it too?

Trying to get my Stout out of the rotation so I can hook up the Wheat

T

Invite friends over that love homebrew, that's how my kegs kick so fast..

Yeah, I need to get you, Steve and the Families over, but it won't happen until June at least....out of town from mid April-mid May....then off on vacations

Fantastical review TImmy! 

I played with it awhile back, but found it lacking.
  1. No BIAB option
  2. Can't edit timers
  3. Small grain/hop/yeast database
  4. Couldn't figure out how to add or adjust grain/hop/yeast database 
  5. Only web based (who wants to drag a computer out)
  6. No APP
  7. Calc options could use some more work
  8. Looks too much like Crapple stuff. 
The best FREE utility I've found is wort homebrew calculator  followed by Brewers Friend

Some of those issues have been fixed/added.

I have been talkin with they guy that runs it for about 2 months now, and the fuctionality has really improved.
He also adjusted some of the calculations as well.

I have also usd it on my iPhone from the web browser with no issues.

I like to play around and give new thngs a try, and I figured I would try to get it out for as many others to try as well.

(PS: Stout kicked last night, Wheat gets the hose tonight)

Also, I will be at Red Legs tonight for the Team RWB 5k starting at 6:30pm, after the run BEER wil be consumed

Trouble and discontent are all I can brew up for the next month.....

I brewed up another batch of my Workers Wheat yesterday. I'm considering adding some pineapple to it. I had an amazing Pineapple wheat by San Tan brewery called Mr. Pineapple a few days ago and can't stop thinking about it.

I don't have any pictures yet but planning on starting an ObSession IPA this weekend.  Its an extract kit and I want to move on to all grain but I just don't have the setup yet.  The extract brews I have done so far though have come out halfway decent.  Practice makes perfect!

I am still in the extract brewing stage.  I don't have the funds available to make the plunge into all grain yet.

I have a 7 Deadly C's IPA (from More Beer) cold crashing right now, and it should be ready to drink this weekend.

About time to brew up an IPA for the winter. No crystal but some Victory for flavor

MX said:
About time to brew up an IPA for the winter. No crystal but some Victory for flavor
Good! Real IPA's don't have Crystal malt in them.

This weekend I'll be making a pumpkin ale.  

The IPA I brewed in July was fantastic and I'm almost out of the 2 cases I bottled.

Prob going to do a stout or porter as well in the next few months.