• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Homebrewers - What are you Brewing - Post a Pic

Nice rig!

Planning my coffee stout right now. Next time I draw a pint of the IPA I will post a pic.

Also making a few adjustments to the setup so a pic or 2 of the new configuration will come as well

Next up for me is going to be a bourbon barrel porter.  Nice winter brew.

Thanks. It comes in handy when filling my two, small, 15g whiskey barrels with stout. And it will be handy when I start aging my sours in barrels.

As soon as I'm healed up from neck surgery, it is on. We need to start a homebrew trade thread!

Change of plans, have to brew something with honey.......

Thinking something like 45/45 Pale / Marris Otter, then 10 Biscuit (those are %)
some English hops to about 40 ibu
Honey in the Secondary, let ferment for a day or 2 then CRASH to stop fermentation.

T

I'm probably going to brew this Monday. I haven't decided what though, maybe an American wheat, or pale ale.

I have this barrel, and its twin, to fill up. 120gals of a Saison-esque beer are in order. I might solera them. It will be a busy couple days.

(15gal barrel for scale!)

gAHXidh.jpg

I got a "Sugar and Spice" brew waiting to be packaged.
Will post up a pic sometime around Monday of what goes into the kegs and bottles.

T

I'm probably going to brew this Monday. I haven't decided what though, maybe an American wheat, or pale ale.

did you get back at it?
I need to brew up my Stout next, but want to make a few more modifications to the rig first.

T

Bottled up my bourbon barrel porter last weekend, should be ready for the first test next weekend. Really looking forward to this one, the aroma was fantastic as well as the little bit I tasted to monitor bourbon levels....cant wait! I'm now looking into something good to brew for the pre-spring/spring season.

did you get back at it?
I need to brew up my Stout next, but want to make a few more modifications to the rig first.

T
I was prepping for my brew day, but couldn't find my garden hose. I was too lazy to go out and pick one up from Home Depot so I just said screw it. Maybe this week I'll get something going.

What it is / what it will be....

7.5gal to the fermentor

15 lb - Maris Otter Pale
2.5 lb - Crystal 40L
1.0 lb - Patagonia Black Pearl
2.0 lb - Midnight Wheat
4.0 oz -Roasted Barley
0.5 lb - Flaked Barley
0.5 lb - Flaked Oats
1.0 lb - Fresh ground Coffee

2 oz Magnum
2 packs of Notty

Might even drop a pound of Lactose in, not sure yet.

No idea what it is.. Been in a keg in the cellar for a few years.... Super tasty though.20160316_184032.jpg

What it is / what it will be....

7.5gal to the fermentor

15 lb - Maris Otter Pale
2.5 lb - Crystal 40L
1.0 lb - Patagonia Black Pearl
2.0 lb - Midnight Wheat
4.0 oz -Roasted Barley
0.5 lb - Flaked Barley
0.5 lb - Flaked Oats
1.0 lb - Fresh ground Coffee

2 oz Magnum
2 packs of Notty

Might even drop a pound of Lactose in, not sure yet.
I brewed up a batch of my Honey wheat ale hopped with 100% Citra omfg is it good

No pictures, unfortunately, but on tap for the next couple weeks:

Kama-Citra session IPA and a Belgian farmhouse ale. I just wanna brew all the time, man.

bca3e8f9da0d7435517e1c5af038cd3e.jpg

Was supposed to be an APA, but it was the first time on the reconfigured system and the volumes were WAY off.....so it is will be a DAPA.....

Just found time to package the Stout I brewed up a while back, 18 bombers and 1 5g keg!

Yeah Me!!!

T