• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Houston Area Herf

It was nice seeing you James and Sar. Great time as always and I can't wait to visit you on your side of the pond James.

It was a great time. I'll be looking for you in October. It looks like I'll  move my start date to Sept. 8th as the visa paperwork didn't make it in time for leaving Wednesday.

I may host another HERF on Friday the 24th of April....like last year when everyone came over the Friday before the cigar festival...only if there is interest though...

Getting together with some cigar buddies tomorrow night if you're free, PM me if you are.

Mike and I will have a transplanted herf on the 10th of April. You guys are welcome to catch a flight across the pond and join us.  :laugh:

Going to Houston next month. Monday, April 20th, late afternoon or early evening. Anyone up for a Herf?

It's been so long since all the Houston CPers moved away. How's everyone doing? What're you up to? Hope everyone is well, miss our weekly Wednesday herfs!!

I've actually been less active since they all moved, catch me up, any new greater Houston area CPers?

Cool. I finally actually not only read the thread, being a Houston BOTL, but saw it was "dated" 2011, so thinking it was a necro thread I was confused, but once I saw the thread previous to this one it all made sense. Wow, it cool to read the history in those conversations from several years back. I too would be interested in what happened to those guys.

The weekly herfs are something I miss as well. We had a nice shop in Gainesville for awhile that I would visit but they closed. I don't herf much, despite a nice place to go, here in Switzerland. I walk out of the place spending 60-100CHF a time and can't afford to make that a habit.

This is a it early, but who is going to be around at Christmas time? We are thinking of coming home to see my parents as I don't think they will make the trip over here.

This is a it early, but who is going to be around at Christmas time? We are thinking of coming home to see my parents as I don't think they will make the trip over here.

Historically, we're in town. But we've been threatening both our families that we may start travelling during the holidays.

James, I'll be in town. Let me know if you're in town and we can try to figure out a time to HERF.

I will be in the Houston area, San Felipe (Sealy) to be exact from Feb 19th (landing late on the 18th) until Thursday the 23rd then back on Thursday March 2nd. We fly out late on the 3rd. Let's get something going for one of those days.