• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How much trouble am I in

If it is OK for the ladies to fake it, so can we....... :D

Tim

Ha! I needed a good laugh before I logged off, this thread delivers.

Good luck my friend, I don't know how I'd deal with it. Luckily mine only likes the smell of what I smoke...and her only other involvement is buying me the occasional Kahlua....ugh, really should tell her huh?

I'm still looking for one to enjoy this hobby with. Seems they are very rare.

I'm just sayin' man...from one to another, if you need to cuddle, you call for an 11-10 and I'll come running!! :sign: :sign: :laugh: I'll take Opus and ammo as payment! :laugh: Just f*ckin' with ya brother... :whistling:

:sign: :sign: Awww... Thank you dog, that's very sweet of you. I appreciate that. Can you wear the body armor? :sign: :sign:

I needed that laugh this morning. The rest of the guys in the DB had no idea why I busted out laughing!!

Get ready to let the cash fly out of your wallet. I wish my wife would ask me to buy a box of Opus enthusiastically...

As if that phenomenon doesn't already happen with a girl friend. Now add that she wants a box of Opus??

Better get another job! :laugh:

I'm still looking for one to enjoy this hobby with. Seems they are very rare.

I'm just sayin' man...from one to another, if you need to cuddle, you call for an 11-10 and I'll come running!! :sign: :sign: :laugh: I'll take Opus and ammo as payment! :laugh: Just f*ckin' with ya brother... :whistling:

:sign: :sign: Awww... Thank you dog, that's very sweet of you. I appreciate that. Can you wear the body armor? :sign: :sign:

I needed that laugh this morning. The rest of the guys in the DB had no idea why I busted out laughing!!

HAHAH NICE!! Yeah man, I'll wear the body armor, but Level IIII is gonna cost you extra!! Don't ask don't tell! :sign: Glad the DB's treating you well man, stay safe as always...

I feel for you, brother. My wife's only smoked (and liked) one cigar so far. Unfortunately, it was a big-ticket expensive havana. I fear for the day that she tries no. 2, 3, or 4...