• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How to handle your neuticles!

grateful1

Oh My!
Happy Birfday neut's we were sorry to see you go down in flames....so quickly! :sign:

LINKY!

(Brought up as a reference thread for some newer members.)

hahahahahaha that is great. I am active on a few other forums and it seems like every now and then they all get one of those and they are all just classic

Oh, by the way does anyone happen to have a box of between the lines they wouldn't mind giving me? I could trade some swishers or white owls.

Oh, by the way does anyone happen to have a box of between the lines they wouldn't mind giving me? I could trade some swishers or white owls.

If they are grape or peach we have a deal! PM me your info, I'll send my end first. :sign:

Great link Gary!

Sorry, I won't part with the grape or peach. I might consider watermelon though.

"Towards the end of his career Neuticles became a member on a Cigar board called CigarPass where he joined and proceeded to make ridiculous requests and act like a 3rd grader. Neuticles took this opportunity to show how mature he was by calling many people childish names and lashing out when he was called on his actions. In the end Neuticles was banned from the forum and has since moved on to other places where he is likely not welcome."

The above was from a Wiki edit done Jan 08 for those that missed it.

Yes- thanks for the link...that was some thread!

whistling.gif

Isn't this guy still on here as The Green Monkey?

He is. Now he carries his neuticles around in a sock.

Wouldn't that then make him a Sock Monkey?
laugh.gif

Look at his pic in the profile...it is a sock monkey!
Wish I could....with the web settings over here in the box I can't see half the photos on CP so most of the pics are just a box with an x in them....
sad.gif
Dang cheap govt internet!!!!

This is all just some clever ploy to get me to post pictures of my scrotum on the internet, isn't it?

I'm not going to get tricked into that for a third time!

This is all just some clever ploy to get me to post pictures of my scrotum on the internet, isn't it?

I'm not going to get tricked into that for a third time!

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice... you, you can't fool me twice." - Bush

This was absolutely amazing!!! :laugh:

Thanks Gary for the Signature!!! :thumbs: :laugh:

Isn't cubscout protocol the same as double secret probation????

I will never understand why newbies are so quick to act so tough, it's so sad. Trolls are a dime a dozen, and this guy fit that bill.

They just end up getting their asses handed to them from FOG's and other members on this board.

I for one enjoy reading, learning, smoking good cigars and that's pretty much what I've done so far!

*tips my IPA towards all you BOTL*